Teaser: Vivo V20 India Price
Vivo took to twitter to tease the official launch of the Vivo V20 in India via a short teaser video. Flipkart also added a promotional page for the device hinting at its availability on the e-commerce platform.
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo V20 to launched in India on October 12
- The smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC
- Vivo V20 Pro, Vivo V20 SE have already been announced
- Vivo V20 series will also be up for grabs on the Vivo India online store
Earlier, the Vivo V20 series was reported to be launched on October 12 in India. The Vivo V20 series has three smartphones under it, namely the Vivo V20, Vivo V20 SE and Vivo V20 Pro. The first two have already been announced this month in Malaysia and Thailand, respectively. Although not a lot has been revealed about the standard Vivo V20 model, it will share a number of specifications with the Pro variant, being a toned down version of it.
Also read: Poco C3 Launch In India Expected Soon
The company took to twitter to share a short teaser video of the upcoming smartphones. Additionally, the tweet reveals that the phones will have an ultra-slim design. However, the post does not reveal anything else about these upcoming smartphones.
Furthermore, the Vivo V20 series has been listed on the company’s India website as well. The page teases the smartphones to come with great camera features.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Launched In India
As mentioned earlier, the Vivo V20 also got a dedicated promotional page on the Flipkart app as well. This indicates that the smartphone will be available for purchase on Flipkart. Moreover, the handset might also be available for purchase via offline retail stores.
Vivo V20 Expected Specifications
The Vivo V20 is a toned down version of the V20 Pro. The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 11 as well along with Android 10. The difference lies in the processor front, where the smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC. This is less powerful when compared to the Snapdragon 765G SoC on the V20 Pro.
Additionally, the smartphone comes with a triple camera setup as well that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor. Furthermore, the smartphone has a single 44-megapixel dual selfie shooter as opposed to the dual selfie sensors on the V20 Pro. Moreover, the smartphone packs a 4000mAh battery along with 33W FlashCharge support as well.
From the look of it, the series will definitely be a good competitor to the OnePlus Nord series of phones in India. From excellent camera setups to great processors, the series looks promising indeed.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…