Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro Expected To Arrive On July 16 – See Specifications Here
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo has recently launched the Vivo X50 series in China which comprises Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro, and X50 Pro+.
- The series will be launched in various countries of Asia like India, Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, and Thailand by the third week of July.
Last month itself, Vivo, the Chinese mobile manufacturing company, released its latest Vivo X50 Series in China. The series comprises three hierarchical variants – Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro, and lastly X50 Pro+. The firm confirmed the global launch by the end of third week of July and that it will be introduced in the Indian market by 16th July.
However, only the former two, which are Vivo X50 and X50 Pro would be launched in certain markets. Amazingly, Vivo X50 will be available in two colour variants – Frost Blue and Glaze black in the global market. Whereas, X50 Pro will come in Alpha Grey shade only.
Vivo X50, X50 Pro Specifications
Before moving on to the Vivo X50 and X50 Pro features, be clear on the fact, both the models will have a lot more similarities in hardware infrastructure. The Vivo X50 and X50 Pro under the hood, bag up a 6.56 inches long Full HD+ AMOLED layered display with support for 90Hz refresh rate.
Both the handsets will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 756 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM and 256 GB of integral storage. Interestingly, the interface runs on Android v10 OS with custom FunTouch OS skin on the top of it.
Speaking of battery capacity, there is a slight variation between the two. The Vivo X50 and Vivo X50 Pro have 4,200 mAh battery and 4,315 mAh battery respectively. Both the models will come with a 33W fast-charging dash charger support via USB Type-C port available.
Coming on to the Vivo X50, X50 Pro Specifications for optics, there is a 32 MP front selfie camera with 1080p video recording capability. The X50 is embossed with a quad-camera setup at the rear in a rectangular adjustment. The setup comprises a 48 MP primary camera, 13 MP portrait camera, 8 MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5 MP macro sensor.
This phone is a true gift for any photography enthusiast due to the 48 MP main sensor that is coupled with a gimbal camera system in order to reduce shaking effect when the camera is handled during videography. Besides that, there is an 8 MP periscopic lens for clicking a far-off subject.
Definitely, this is one of the flagship series’ brought by the company, and being a premium one, the prices lie in a bit upper crest range of phones. In China, the Vivo X50 started with the most basic variant of CNY 3,498. This is roughly Rs 37,100. The other variant with 8GB + 256GB storage priced at CNY 3,498 which is approximately 41,300 INR.
Coming next is Vivo X50 Pro. The 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant come at CNY 4,298 in China which is roughly around Rs. 45,600. Second version with 8GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage cost CNY 4,698 in China which would be approximately Rs. 49,800.
Definitely, this phone is a bit higher in price and in contrast to OnePlus, which is targeting to launch reasonably priced phones in India starting the trend with the OnePlus Nord series. For more options, you could look through the Cashify’s list of top 10 smartphones.
Also Read: Top 10 Mobile Phones
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.