Realme’s Realme 2 smartphone debuted in 2018 and has a screen with rounded corners. It’s slim and has a distinctive design aspect. Therefore it’s a typical example of a smartphone in this category. Unfortunately, the screen of even the most conventional smartphone is susceptible to cracking.
Therefore, anyone who has a smartphone with a damaged screen should make getting a new one a top priority. Here, we’ve discussed two inexpensive solutions for repairing your smartphone’s display.
Also Read: Things You Should Do Before Handing Your Android Phone For Repairs
Method 1: Cashify repair
- Create a Cashify account and log in to the website or app to have your device fixed by the Cashify mobile repair service.
- You may go to the website’s phone screen repair area and choose the brand of the device you have. Finally, choose the model name, such as Realme 2. Once on the Realme 2 Repair Screen page, you may choose your smartphone’s colour.
- To view the pricing of the Realme 2 repair service, which is Rs. 2,849. On the next screen, please click here.
- At your convenience, Cashify offers the most exemplary in-class repair service. Your smartphone’s display will be repaired quickly when a service representative from this company arrives at your house.
- Cashify gives a six-month guarantee on all smartphone repairs since it only utilizes genuine components. In addition, the display will be replaced free of charge if it stops functioning within a few days.
An expert will mend your smartphone right in front of you when you use Cashify. This is a good thing from a privacy standpoint.
Also Read: Guide: How To Repair Or Replace Your Phone Battery
Method 2: Realme service centre
- Approach number two is to contact the local Realme service centre to have your phone’s display repaired. However, this necessitates leaving the house and visiting the dealership’s service centre. Some users may find this a problem since they need to maintain a work-life balance.
- When it comes to fixing smartphones, Realme only utilizes components that came with the device. This raises the repair cost, which may be as high as Rs. 3,500 for a primary screen replacement. Budget-conscious shoppers may have difficulty finding an affordable alternative.
- Additionally, you’ll have to leave your gadget at the repair centre for 2-3 days, which might be a significant inconvenience if you don’t have a backup device.
Realme 2 offers a 75 per cent screen-to-body ratio. However, because of its corner-curved design, the screen replacement should be a top priority to preserve its performance and appearance.
Also Read: Mobile Repair Or Resell: What’s The Best Option For You?
The Realme 2 product page on Cashify includes user reviews, comparison sites, specifications, and news regarding the device. On this page, you’ll find unique details on the most recent and future smartphones.