Get Your Realme 5 Screen Fixed At Your Home In A Budget
Even if the mobile device itself is still functioning normally, the user may have a more difficult time if the screen is cracked or otherwise damaged. For instance, it may be challenging to do this task while using the buttons in any apps shown along the crack. The steps needed to fix the screen on your Realme 5 are outlined in the following paragraphs.
Table Of Contents
- 1Method 1: Cashify repair
- 2Method 2: Realme authorized service centre
Highlights of the Story
- Repairing the screen on your Realme 5 is simple if you have access to Cashify.
- Set up a time for doorstep service and have your screen up and running again.
When it comes to low-cost smartphones, Realme is at the top of the heap. The beauty of the smartphone lies in its exquisite design. When a smartphone is broken and the screen is shattered, the appearance and feel of the device are open to scrutiny.
This post will go through the fastest and best way to repair your Realme 5 screen.
Method 1: Cashify repair
With Cashify’s mobile repair service, you can quickly and affordably get your smartphone repaired. First, you need to adhere to these simple guidelines:
- Create an account on the Cashify website or mobile app.
- To proceed, you’ll be required to enter basic information about your phone. Once you’ve done so, you may go to the screen repair area.
- Select Realme as your brand and the Realme 5 as your model in the repair smartphone area. For example, go to Realme 5 Repair, and you’ll be directed there.
- As soon as you’ve done that, the following screen will appear. You may schedule a screen repair appointment by selecting the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
- You can purchase a new screen for as little as Rs. 3,299 at Cashify, which is a great deal.
- The at-home solution offered by Cashify, on the other hand, implies that a service representative will come to your house at a pre-scheduled time to fix your smartphone screen in front you.
Devices manufactured by Cashify utilize only original components. As a result, they provide a six-month guarantee on all screen replacements. If your gadget begins to malfunction following the installation of new hardware, this will be pretty helpful.
Method 2: Realme authorized service centre
- Going to an authorized service centre might be a time-consuming endeavour. To have your phone mended, you’ll need to locate a service centre and physically show up at the service centre. This might be a problem for those trying to make a living.
- Oppo’s authentic components are used in Realme devices also; hence the latter will be more expensive. For example, the cost of a Realme 5 screen replacement might range from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 5,000.
- Power users may have privacy concerns since they’ll have to give up their smartphones for a few days until the display is repaired.
Any cracks on the phone’s screen don’t look nice because of its edge-to-edge display. With Cashify, you’ll have the best of both worlds: a cheap repair service that you can rely on.
You can learn more about Realme 5‘s specifications, features, tips & tricks, and related news on our product page. In addition, we also provide the most recent and unique information regarding forthcoming devices.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…