When it comes to low-cost smartphones, Realme is at the top of the heap. The beauty of the smartphone lies in its exquisite design. When a smartphone is broken and the screen is shattered, the appearance and feel of the device are open to scrutiny.
This post will go through the fastest and best way to repair your Realme 5 screen.
Also Read: Things You Should Do Before Handing Your Android Phone For Repairs
Method 1: Cashify repair
With Cashify’s mobile repair service, you can quickly and affordably get your smartphone repaired. First, you need to adhere to these simple guidelines:
- Create an account on the Cashify website or mobile app.
- To proceed, you’ll be required to enter basic information about your phone. Once you’ve done so, you may go to the screen repair area.
- Select Realme as your brand and the Realme 5 as your model in the repair smartphone area. For example, go to Realme 5 Repair, and you’ll be directed there.
- As soon as you’ve done that, the following screen will appear. You may schedule a screen repair appointment by selecting the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
- You can purchase a new screen for as little as Rs. 3,299 at Cashify, which is a great deal.
- The at-home solution offered by Cashify, on the other hand, implies that a service representative will come to your house at a pre-scheduled time to fix your smartphone screen in front you.
Devices manufactured by Cashify utilize only original components. As a result, they provide a six-month guarantee on all screen replacements. If your gadget begins to malfunction following the installation of new hardware, this will be pretty helpful.
Also Read: Get Your OnePlus 6 Screen Repaired Within Budget
Method 2: Realme authorized service centre
- Going to an authorized service centre might be a time-consuming endeavour. To have your phone mended, you’ll need to locate a service centre and physically show up at the service centre. This might be a problem for those trying to make a living.
- Oppo’s authentic components are used in Realme devices also; hence the latter will be more expensive. For example, the cost of a Realme 5 screen replacement might range from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 5,000.
- Power users may have privacy concerns since they’ll have to give up their smartphones for a few days until the display is repaired.
Any cracks on the phone’s screen don’t look nice because of its edge-to-edge display. With Cashify, you’ll have the best of both worlds: a cheap repair service that you can rely on.
Also Read: Get Charging Jack Of Apple iPhone 8 Plus Repaired In Budget
You can learn more about Realme 5‘s specifications, features, tips & tricks, and related news on our product page. In addition, we also provide the most recent and unique information regarding forthcoming devices.