ZTE Blade 20 5G Launched In China
ZTE Blade 20 5G has launched in China as the company’s latest mid-ranger 5G offering. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity chipset and sports a triple rear camera setup.
Highlights of the Story
- ZTE Blade 20 5G has been launched in China
- The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC
- ZTE Blade 20 5G is priced at CNY 1,499 which is roughly Rs. 16,700
The ZTE mid-ranger smartphone comes with a fingerprint scanner. Moreover, it comes with FM support as well. Besides, the ZTE Blade 20 5G is offered in a single storage configuration and two color options. Additionally, the smartphone is powered by a great MediaTek Dimensity processor as well.
Also read: Vivo V20 SE Launched In India
This affordable mid-ranger by ZTE has launched soon after they collaborated with Yahoo to announce a $50 entry-level Android phone. This smartphone is named the Yahoo Mobile ZTE Blade A3Y which is the first Yahoo-branded smartphone from Verizon. This means that the smartphone has only launched for the US region.
ZTE Blade 20 5G Specifications
The ZTE Blade 20 5G features a 6.52-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1,600 pixels. Moreover, the display comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9. Besides, the smartphone runs on Android 10 with the MiFavor 10.5 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the ZTE Blade 20 5G is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the internal storage of the device is expandable via a microSD slot. One thing to note here is that the Dimensity 720 SoC is based on a 7nm architecture. This allows it to be power efficient and is one of the best mid-ranger 5G supported chipsets in the market right now.
When it comes to the cameras, the ZTE Blade 20 5G comes with a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 16-megapixel primary snapper, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor along with an additional 2-megapixel sensor. On the front, the smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls. Moreover, this selfie shooter is integrated within a waterdrop-style notch design.
The ZTE Blade 20 5G packs a 4,000mAh battery. However, the device does not come with fast charging support. Moreover, the smartphone comes with a rear mounted fingerprint scanner as well. Nothing too fancy there. The smartphone also comes with all the important connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging. The handset also comes with all the essential sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and a compass.
ZTE Blade 20 5G Price And Availability
The ZTE Blade 20 5G Price in China is set at CNY 1,499. This price converts to roughly Rs. 16,700 in the Indian currency. Moreover, this is the price for the single 6GB/128GB variant of the smartphone. Additionally, the smartphone comes in two color options namely Jazzy Grey and Light Blue Mint.
However, the India launch and availability of the device is still under wraps.
The ZTE Blade 20 5G is definitely a great 5G device by the company. Moreover, as the device carries a great processor and a brilliant camera setup, it is definitely a value for money product. Besides, it is a pretty affordable mid-ranger.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…