ZTE Blade V2021 5G To Launch On December 2
ZTE Blade V2021 5G is all set to launch in China on December 2. However, it has been listed on JD.com ahead of its official launch.
Highlights of the Story
- ZTE Blade V2021 5G has been spotted on JD.com ahead of launch
- The phone will launch in China on December 2
- ZTE Blade V2021 5G will feature a 48MP triple rear camera setup
A Chinese e-retailer has revealed that the ZTE Blade V2021 5G will be released on December 2. Moreover, the device will come with a triple rear camera setup. Additionally, this setup will include a 48-megapixel primary sensor. Moreover, the listing does reveal certain other key specifications and design of the device. ZTE Blade V2021 5G will come in three color options and is currently up for pre-registration. Furthermore, the phone comes with a notched display alongside a thick chin with relatively slim side bezels.
Also read: Leaked: TCL 20 5G Renders, Specs
ZTE Blade V2021 5G launch
As per the listing on Chinese e-retailer JD.com, ZTE Blade V2021 5G will be launched in China on December 2. It is currently up for reservation and will be offered in three colour options namely, Fantasy Blue, Space Grey, and Space Silver. The listing also states that there will be a press conference for the launch of the phone.
Whether or not the ZTE Blade V2021 5G makes its way to India remains to be seen.
ZTE Blade V2021 5G specifications
When it comes to the cameras, the ZTE Blade V2021 5G features a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens and an 8-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 lens and a 120-degree field-of-view (FoV). Additionally, the setup also includes a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens. Besides, the three sensors are placed vertically on top of each other. Furthermore, there is an LED flash as well which is placed within the camera module. On the front, the ZTE Blade V2021 5G comes with a notch that houses a selfie shooter.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Case Renders Leak
Additionally, the bezels are relatively slim at the top and the sides. However, the chin of the device just below the display is quite thick. The handset comes with a rear fingerprint scanner as well. Moreover, the phone also packs FM Radio, face recognition, ambient light sensor, compass, gyroscope and proximity sensor. ZTE Blade V2021 5G comes with DTS Sound support. Lastly, as the name already suggests, the phone will come with 5G connectivity.
Hopefully, more details about the processor and other key specs of the device will be revealed in the coming days.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.