Airtel Black vs Jio Fiber: Plans and Pricing Compared
Table Of Contents
- 1Airtel Black Rs. 998 Vs JioFiber Rs. 999 Plan
- 2Airtel Black 1,349 Plan vs JioFiber ₹1,499 Plan
- 3Airtel Black ₹1,598 vs JioFiber 1,499 Plan
- 4Airtel Black ₹2,099 vs JioFiber ₹2,499 Plan
Airtel has recently announced the launch of Airtel Black – an all-in-one solution for its subscribers in India. This new service brings broadband, mobile postpaid, and Direct-to-Home (DTH) connections under a single bill. However, this is not the first time Airtel is launching a plan like this namely – One Airtel. This new launch is slightly problematic for other operators in the market. Although, JioFiber‘s offerings are the closest competition to Black bundle plans.
Airtel’s flexibility with its Black plans will be hard to beat. Whereas, JioFiber’s unlimited data and voice facilities with all its plans give it an edge. Here’s a look at the comparable plans for both of these operators:
Also Read: AMOLED Vs OLED: Which Is Better And Why?
Airtel Black Rs. 998 Vs JioFiber Rs. 999 Plan
Airtel’s ₹998 plan from Airtel offers two postpaid connections and a DTH connection. It also includes 105GB of data and unlimited calling. Whereas, Jio’s ₹999 plan has data speeds up to 150Mbps as well as unlimited internet and voice minutes.
JioFiber’s plan comes with Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar VIP, Sony Liv, ZEE5, Eros Now, and others on the OTT front. However, Airtel Black offers a one-year Amazon Prime subscription and its own Airtel Xstream App.
Airtel Black 1,349 Plan vs JioFiber ₹1,499 Plan
Just like the previous plan with a slight difference, Airtel offers three postpaid connections and a DTH connection. It also comes along with 210GB of 4G data, Xstream Box for DTH services. However, the company has not mentioned anything of the installation charges. Whereas, the Jio Fiber plan offers 3300GB of data, content from 13 apps, unlimited calling, and 300 Mbps speed.
Airtel Black ₹1,598 vs JioFiber 1,499 Plan
This Airtel plan offers two postpaid connections and a fiber connection. Meanwhile, Jio offers internet speeds up to 300 Mbps and unlimited data and voice minutes. It also comes with access to OTT platforms including Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar VIP, Sony Liv, ZEE5 and others.
Airtel Black ₹2,099 vs JioFiber ₹2,499 Plan
Airtel’s ₹2,099 plan comes with three mobile connections, one fiber connection and one DTH connection. Meanwhile, JioFiber offers 500 Mbps speed, 3300GB data, unlimited calling, and access to 13 OTT applications for 30 days.
In this comparison, we can see that Airtel offers two or three services under its one plan. However, Jio offers are more data-centric but bring several other benefits like OTT subscriptions. Although one should note all the plans mentioned above have a validity of 30 days.
This kind of Airtel Black bundle service allows users to get the most out of their plans as well as makes it convenient for them to pay bills. However, JioFiber plans are mostly offering more content and data services, unlike Airtel. But Airtel’s new offer is an option for a family that have many Airtel users and can most definitely benefit from it. Ultimately, the choice comes to the user and their needs.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.