Amit Sethi’s Take On The Best Smartphones For 2020
It would not be wrong to say that 2020 has turned the world upside down. What used to be normal and everyday has changed drastically. Something as common as stepping out every day or going to work 5 to 9 has turned into something not many would like to do these days. With the COVID-19 pandemic, when most of us are locked down in our houses, the consumption of digital media has become the staple activity for us. Smartphone usage has gone up, and so has laptop and other digital tool consumption.
With the rise of smartphone usage and the specific purpose a smartphone serves, this pandemic has shown us how our needs are changing too. Confined in our homes, we are surfing the web a lot more than before. Be it for professional purposes or entertainment or social media, we have been spending a lot more time on our phones. And to cater to the needs that this pandemic has presented before us, we need devices that are well-versed with the features we use more now.
Amit Sethi, CTO, Cashify, has put forward his take on the smartphones which are best suited for a COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 world. Read this Zee Business article to find out which phones have made it to his list.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.