It would not be wrong to say that 2020 has turned the world upside down. What used to be normal and everyday has changed drastically. Something as common as stepping out every day or going to work 5 to 9 has turned into something not many would like to do these days. With the COVID-19 pandemic, when most of us are locked down in our houses, the consumption of digital media has become the staple activity for us. Smartphone usage has gone up, and so has laptop and other digital tool consumption.
With the rise of smartphone usage and the specific purpose a smartphone serves, this pandemic has shown us how our needs are changing too. Confined in our homes, we are surfing the web a lot more than before. Be it for professional purposes or entertainment or social media, we have been spending a lot more time on our phones. And to cater to the needs that this pandemic has presented before us, we need devices that are well-versed with the features we use more now.
Amit Sethi, CTO, Cashify, has put forward his take on the smartphones which are best suited for a COVID-19 and post-COVID-19 world. Read this Zee Business article to find out which phones have made it to his list.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.