Apple Online Store Finally Coming To India
Highlights of the Story
- Apple is finally starting its online store in India on September 23.
- It will offer Apple Care Plus, trade-ins, and student discounts.
- It will also host free online “Today at Apple” sessions.
Apple is pushing the brand’s growth in India as a key market for the company’s growth. After years of trying to enter India’s retail sector, the company is opening an official online store here. Moreover, it is launching the Store Online in the country on September 23.
This move will bring a full range of products and support directly to customers across the country for the first time. As of now all the sales and after-sales were under Apple Authorized Resellers until now. However, this is going to change from the 23rd of September.
What will Apple Online Store offer?
Indians will finally get access to iPhone trade-in deals and custom-configured Macs — something third-party resellers do not offer. In addition, it is promising the same premium experience found in Store locations around the world.
In this online venture, it will be delivered by online team members who are ready to offer their expertise. Additionally, it will also extend Apple Care Plus to Indian customers. The program stretches the warranty period of products by up to two years. It also offers additional features such as 24/7 tech support and accidental damage protection.
Furthermore, Indian customers can also expect free online “Today at Apple” events in October. The company hosts such sessions in other regions as well. The first event in India will talk about photography and music.
Additionally, Apple’s online store in India will signature gift wrapping and personalized engraving services. Engraving of emoji or text in English, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu will be available for AirPods, and English engraving will be available for the iPad and Apple Pencil.
This launch was confirmed via the company’s own official site Apple.
This online store comes as a forerunner to the company’s physical retail store that is set to open in India next year.
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.