Best Upcoming Smartphones of 2021 in India
Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Highlights of the Story
- 2020 was a thrilling year in the world of technological innovations.
- The trend will follow in the Upcoming Smartphones of 2021.
- Few of them are – Redmi 9 Power, Realme X7 series, Samsung Galaxy S21 series, Vivo X60 series.
The year 2020 was tragic for most of the businesses due to low marketing values, but there is an industry which is highly benefitted with this. Yes, you guessed it correct; the market of mobile phones is on its rise because the ultimate aim of every company to provide all the features in minimal costing is still on their benches. However, the straight benefit of this competition goes to the consumers as they get some high-end flagship features at lesser prices.
Also Read: Upcoming Smartphone Launches
Top 5 Upcoming Smart Phones
To add on a piece of cake in the trend of smartphones, we have discussed the Top 5 Upcoming Smartphones that you will see launching by the end of December 2020 or in January 2021:
- Realme X7/ X7 Pro – If you are a teenager the new Relame X7 series is going to get you excited. Talking about the features of Realme X7 Pro, it is the first phone to come up with Dimensity 1000+ 5G processor which is an extremely powerful chipset in the segment. Along with the processor, you are going to get a Super AMOLED display with the combination of 120Hz refresh rate. Not only this, if you are a high-end photography lover then you will also get 64MP main camera paired with a 32MP selfie camera.
- Samsung Galaxy S21/ S21 Pro/ S21 Ultra – Samsung always comes up with some of the most innovative devices and it is something which makes it even more customer-friendly. To enhance this image, they are all set to launch this brand new model of S series which is quite popular and include the best upcoming smartphones of 2021. The expected global launch date of this phone is the 22nd of January and in India, it is most likely to launch on the 29th of January 2021. Talking about the configuration, it comes up with 108MP as the main camera with the support of 10X optical zoom and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle cameras. The most interesting part of the new Samsung Galaxy S series will be the vibrant colour combinations.
- OPPO Reno5 Pro Plus – This is going to be a blockbuster release from the folks at OPPO. The expected launch date for this model would be 24th of December 2020. Talking about the configurations of the OPPO Reno5 Pro Plus, it is going to feature a 50MP camera in which you will get the support of Sony IMX 766 sensor which is the first in segment feature. Along with this, you will get a 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 13MP telephoto lens and 2MP macro lens which add on a great experience of photography.
- Vivo X60 – To break down the competition with a great margin, Vivo is going to launch their brand new model, the Vivo X60 which is particularly designed for gamers as it comes up with Exynos 1080, the upcoming flagship processor for gaming and paired with 120Hz refresh rate which enhances the user experience. Not only this, but the storage capacity provided by Vivo is going to be quite decent as it will come up with the storage capacity of 512GB and 12GB RAM.
- Redmi 9 Power – This new Redmi phone is primarily for the youngsters so the company has considered this thing and that is why the pricing of this phone is quite low. Talking about the features, Redmi 9 Power comes up with triple camera setup in which the primary camera is of 48MP and 8MP ultra-wide-angle lenses. If you are a Redmi fan and looking for a budget player, this phone is for you.
These are some of our top picks from the best upcoming smartphones of 2021.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.