5 Clash Of Clans Tips For Beginners To Win Every War!
Clash of Clans provides just the right mix of strategy and action. In games like these, the first 48 to 72 hours of creating a base is crucial to creating a strong foundation for your gameplay experience. Our Clash of Clans tips for beginners will help you ease through these first few days, so that you can have a decent foundation for the rest of your playthrough.
Table Of Contents
- 1The first 48 hours are crucial
- 2The third day is for defence
- 3Save your gems
- 4Base design is important
- 5Scout before you attack
Highlights of the Story
- Clash of Clans has been around for almost over a decade, yet it continues to attract thousands of players every day.
- If you’ve joined the Clash of Clans hype train, you should know that the first 48 to 72 hours of the game are crucial for creating a strong base.
- Follow our Clash of Clans tips for beginners to get the most out of the game’s early stages!
Clash of Clans has been around for quite a long time. It was released to the public in 2012 for iOS users and in 2013 for Android users. Over a decade later, the game is still one of the most popular mobile games on the planet. The secret behind this? Constant content updates and an evergreen gameplay formula. These two aspects form the core of any good online mobile game. We’ve got you covered if you’ve suddenly decided to get on board the Clash Of Clans hype train. This article will provide you with the best Clash of Clans tips for beginners!
The game is free-to-play and features multiple microtransactions. However, this doesn’t mean that the game is pay-to-win. In fact, the developers of the game, Supercell, have ensured that the game is thoroughly balanced. This is regardless of whether you’re a beginner in the game or a seasoned veteran. The game’s objective is for you to build your village by pillaging the resources of other players’ villages or by growing your own resources. Military expeditions form one of the core aspects of the game, and you will have to train your troops as well. You can also conjoin your clan with other players’ clans to gain an advantage. Nonetheless, the game can be daunting at first.
If you’re too confused about how the game works, let’s dive into the Clash of Clans tips for beginners!
The first 48 hours are crucial
If this sounds like alarm bells ringing, it is. The first 48 hours of the game are essential for setting your base. The first thing you should do is upgrade your resource collection assets. These include the Gold Mines and Elixer Collectors. Once you’ve upgraded them, you need to upgrade your storage too. What’s the point of collecting more resources if you don’t have enough space to store them? This is why you have to upgrade your Gold Storage and Elixer Storage as well. After you’ve upgraded both of them in the first two days, collect enough resources to upgrade your Town Hall.
The third day is for defence
When you start the game for the first time, you’re provided with a 3-day shield. This shield implies that you will not be subject to enemy attacks as you build your village. This gives you ample time to collect resources and create a proper defence system for your village. If you don’t do these three tasks properly, your village could burn before you even had a chance to get it running.
On the third day, it’ll be time to upgrade your defences. Keep in mind that your collection, storage, and Town Hall need to be upgraded before this. For defence, upgrade your Mortar and Archer Towers first. These are crucial to form a primary defence around your village. If you’ve got resources left post these two defence upgrades, upgrade your Cannons as well. This isn’t crucial but will go a long way in keeping your village safe.
Save your gems
Gems aren’t an accessible resource to come by in Clash of Clans. When you boot up the game for the first time, it will tell you to spend as many gems as possible. You can spend some of them, but try not to spend the entirety of your initial gems collection. Gems are crucial in multiple aspects. They can speed up upgrades, provide boosts to collectors and mines, and are used in buying shields as well. Take your time to save as many gems as possible and continue to harvest them from the in-game environment. This will keep your gems collection large enough for you to use them in times of need.
Base design is important
How you design your base will form an integral part of your future playthroughs. In the beginning, you won’t have much choice but to follow a simple base layout, thanks to the lack of resources. However, choose a base layout that fits your playing style when you’ve got enough resources. For example, you could keep your resource storage next to your Town Hall. This will provide ample protection for your resources, and at worst, your Town Hall will be destroyed. If your resources are safe, you can rebuild quickly. So, a base layout in the game isn’t just for aesthetic achievements or trophies. They’re almost crucial from a tactical point of view.
Scout before you attack
Scouting forms an integral part of Clash of Clans, especially when you’re about to attack another player’s base. A successful attack will lead to an increase in resources that will help you fortify your village. However, attacking isn’t that easy. You’ll have to know the army composition of the opponents’ base before you attack. The ideal situation would be for you to check if the base has a lower defence and a good amount of resources. Try not to go for lower defences and lower resources, especially when you’re in the game’s later stages. The payout won’t be as good as you expect it to be.
Check the army composition first. You’ll need to find out what kind of troops the opponent has, what spells they’re using, and the number of spells and troops. Once you’ve found this out, decide on a time to attack. Some bases have weak points based on the timing of their forces and spell deployment. Use this to your advantage. A good thumb rule is to have around half of your troops as nukers and the same number of tanks to protect them. The rest of your troops can be brawlers. This is just a ballpark figure. You should tinker with this formula to see what suits your playing style the best!
So, these are our top Clash of Clans tips for beginners. We’re sure that these beginner tips and tricks will help those who are new to the trend. While it may take some time for you to get accustomed to the game itself, implement these tips to speed up your progress in the game. If you’ve got any other essential tips for beginners, let us know in the comments below!
Also read: How To Get 90FPS On Apex Legends Mobile?
- OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and…
- Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features. iOS…
- Do you still have a doubt about whether to get the OnePlus 9 Pro or the OnePlus 9RT? Now your hunt is over. Pick the ideal mobile phone for yourself by determining the prices of the two models in India, built, cameras, displays, performance, storage, and connectivity. Know which one from both phones OnePlus 9RT Vs OnePlus 9…
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…