POCO M2 vs Realme 3 Pro
We will compare Poco M2 vs Realme 3 Pro today where Poco M2 was released in India on 8th September, 2020. Realme 3 Pro released in India in May, 2019 and the phone has been in the market for more than a year.
Let us now compare Poco M2 vs Realme 3 Pro for you to choose the best phone for yourself that fits your needs.
Also Read : POCO Mobile Price List In India
As we move further, we compare Poco M2 vs Realme 3 Pro specifications :
Poco M2 has a 6.53 inches display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On the other hand, Realme 3 Pro has a 6.3 inches display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and protection of Gorilla Glass 5 is provided. When we compare Poco M2 vs Realme 3 Pro, Poco M2 runs on Android 10 and is powered by MIUI whereas Realme 3 Pro runs on Android 9.0 ( Pie ) and is powered by ColorOS 6. Both the phones support dual-SIM ( Nano ).
Processor and Storage
Poco M2 is a Mediatek Helio G80 and comes paired with up to 6GB RAM. On the other hand, Realme 3 Pro is a Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 paired with up to 6GB RAM.
When we compare Poco M2 vs Realme 3 Pro in terms of storage, both the phones have an onboard storage of 128GB. The expandable storage limit is up to 512GB in Poco M2 and up to 256GB in Realme 3 Pro.
Also Read : Best mobile phones under 30,000
Poco M2 has a quad-camera setup of a 13MP primary camera, 8MP ultrawide camera with 118-degree field-of-view, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. On the other side, Realme 3 Pro has a dual camera setup with a primary 16MP camera and 5MP depth sensor.
Considering Poco M2 vs Realme 3 Pro front cameras, both the phones have a 8MP and a 25MP selfie camera respectively.
Poco M2 has a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support whereas Realme 3 Pro has a 4,045mAh battery supported by 20W fast charging that charges 50% in 30 minutes.
Also Read : Mobile Battery Repair
Today we compared Poco M2 vs Realme 3 Pro for you to know the specifications and features of all the three phones and choose one for yourself.
Key Feature Comparison
Latest ReviewsView All
You May Also Read
- Vivo is one of the most active smartphone brands in India. With absolutely no fixed time of launching new devices, users get unable to foresee new devices and often get their choice messed up in the company’s own smartphone portfolio. To make the right decision, here is a timely updated Vivo price list 2020, which…
- Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in India. We have combined this Xiaomi mobile price list for you so you can easily compare prices of all Xiaomi devices available in India right now. While we all know about Xiaomi, its huge product lineup can be intimidating when looking for a new phone…
- The smartphone boom despite an economic slowdown amidst a pandemic in the Indian market is as surprising to you as it is for us. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world for phones and unsurprisingly this is attracting manufacturers to give their best. Smartphone vendors from Apple, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi,…
- There are many options of smartphones available under the 50000 category, however not every smartphone can be an immediate buy. Here are some tips that can help you find the best smartphone under 50000 for you, if you are confused or do not know where to start from. Isn’t it amazing that you can get…
- A set of premium smartphones for buyers looking for a smartphone that has everything and is under Rs. 45,000.