Realme 7 Pro vs Realme 6 Pro vs Realme 5 Pro
Today we are going to compare the three Realme Smartphones of the same series; Realme 7 Pro vs Realme 6 Pro vs Realme 5 Pro. We will review the three devices based on their basic aspect and find the best out of them. This article will help you find your dream device without much hassle.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 10,000
Realme 7 Pro comes with a screen size of 6.4 inches, Realme 6 Pro comes with a screen size of 6.6 inches, and the Realme 5 Pro Amazon with a screen size of 6.3 inches. Both Realme 6 Pro and Realme 5 Pro come with an IPS LCD screen type whereas the Realme 7 Pro comes with a super AMOLED screen type.
Realme 7 Pro and Realme 6 Pro come with a punch-hole display screen design whereas the Realme 5 Pro comes with a waterdrop notch. On the other hand, the Realme 6 Pro comes with the Corning Gorilla Glass v5 screen protection.
Talking about the performance of the three devices; all three have an Adreno GPU and run on the Android OS. However, the Realme 5 Pro consists of the Adreno 616 GPU whereas the Realme 7 Pro and Realme 6 Pro use the Adreno 618 GPU. Not only this but the Realme 7 Pro and Realme 6 Pro runs on Android v10 whereas the Realme 5 Pro runs on Android v9.0.
Both the smartphones Realme 7 Pro and Realme 6 Pro use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset whereas the Realme 5 Pro uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset. All three devices consist of a custom user interface; the Realme 7 Pro and Realme 6 Pro provide the Realme UI whereas the Realme 5 Pro provides the Color OS as the custom user interface.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 20,000
Memory and battery
All three smartphones come in different memory and storage variants. The Realme 6 Pro and Realme 5 Pro come in three memory and storage variants whereas the Realme 7 Pro comes in only 2 memory and storage variants.
The Realme 7 Pro comes in 128GB+6GB RAM 128 and 128GB+8GB RAM variants. However the Realme 6 Pro comes in 64GB+6GB RAM, 128GB+6GB RAM, and 128GB+8GB RAM variants. Also, the Realme 5 Pro comes in 64GB+4GB RAM, 64GB+6GB RAM, and 128GB+8GB RAM variants.
Now let’s move on to the battery capacity of the three smartphones. The Realme 7 Pro comes with a 4500mAh battery, the Realme 6 Pro comes with a 4300mAh battery, and the Realme 5 Pro comes with a 4035mAh battery. All three smartphones come with fast charging and a lithium-ion battery.
Talking about the front camera specifications of the three smartphones, the Realme 6 Pro and Realme 5 Pro comes with a 16-megapixel camera sensor on the front whereas the Realme 7 Pro provides a 32-megapixel camera sensor on the front.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under Rs 15,000
Moving onto the back camera specifications, all three smartphones provide a quad-camera setup on the rear end. The Realme 7 Pro and 6 Pro provide a 64-megapixel primary camera whereas the Realme 5 Pro provides a 48-megapixel primary camera on the rear end. All three smartphones come with a fingerprint scanner and a Splash-proof design. Being the devices of the same series, i.e., Realme 7 Pro vs Realme 6 Pro vs Realme 5 Pro, makes them somewhat similar. However, we have come up with this comparison and the users can choose the best smartphone as per their needs and liking.
Key Feature Comparison
Memory & Storage
Network & Connectivity
Recent NewsView All
You May Also Read
- Realme has become one of the best-emerging smartphone brands in India. Although the brand has multiple smartphones in its portfolio, it often becomes confusing for buyers to decide which one to buy. If you’re having similar issues, then you’re at the right place. We have compiled Realme mobile price list 2021 for you. With its…
- Oppo is the most versatile smartphone brand in India. The company has built its image as a semi-premium smartphone brand for people who love taking pictures a lot. It has made them take a clear position and help them capture the budget segment market. However, since they are into the budget smartphone market, they offer…
- OnePlus is one of the most trusted and reliable brands in the mid-ranged Flagship smartphone market in India. The brand is tagged as the enthusiast favourite when it comes to android smartphones. However, the brand is adding two to four new smartphone series every year to its portfolio; this often makes users confused between different…
- Nokia can be called the most reliable and superior smartphone brand in the country. With the company having a journey of selling great feature phones to substantial and trendy smartphones, the offerings made by Nokia often attract a big crowd. However, the company has struggled with their Android phones, but they are quickly catching a…
- Samsung is the largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. So naturally, we have curated a list of Samsung mobile price list 2021 for our customers to compare and contrast the cost of various Samsung products available in the market. In India, Samsung caters to a huge market of consumers, from ultra-budget phones to flagships. Our…