Here Are Some Devices To Make Your Student Life Easier
Technological advances are a great help to students who run on tight academic schedules. Let’s check out some gadgets that make student life easier.
Highlights of the Story
- A student life is not easy as it seems.
- Choose a gadget that meets your demands and does the job.
- Some interesting gadgets that could ease the academic struggle are HP Sprocket Photo Printer, Amazon Kindle and a Tribit Quiet Plus 72 noise-cancelling headphones.
There are so many misconceptions on student life. But is it easy as they think? Not really. Juggling between class works, studies and then finding the time to socialize is not as easy as it looks. As a student, there are great many things you struggle with. Projects, assignments, internship, on-campus and extra-curricular activities, and class attendance is to name a few. If one or all of it tends to go wrong, you will feel disorganized.
The varying innovations in technology is one way to solve this overwhelming feeling of having too many things in hand. Modern gadgets thus act as a solution to your hectic life as a student. The only thing to make sure before buying a gadget is that it fits perfectly into your lifestyle like a glove in a hand. If the gadget seems to adapt to your requirements and ease academic pressure, you most likely have found the right one. There are so many devices out there that could lift the weight off your shoulders and guarantee academic success.
The modern era is one of digital learning and training. Gadgets make the learning process more exciting by providing access to various online platforms. This kind of approach is considered essential nowadays. Below you will find the topmost gadgets that will assist you through a laborious academic life.
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
HP Sprocket Photo Printer enables you to take prints of pictures directly from your smartphone or tablet. Being the same size as a mobile phone, you can carry it easily anywhere you go. Students can create a vision board to counter the lack of inspiration. All you need is to print out a few pictures and motivational words to keep you going. This gadget works its charm to get your projects done creatively. You can even turn these pictures into stickers. There is no need to rush to a computer room when you have a printing gadget in your pocket.
This device allows you to instantly share 2 x 3-inch photos with your friends and family. The whole package consists of a HP Sprocket Photo Printer, a setup card, HP ZINK™ Sticky-Backed Photo Paper (10-sheets), Micro USB Cable and a Regulatory Sheet.
- Resolution – 313 x 400 dpi.
- ZINK™ print technology.
- Standby – 0.9 W, power consumption per paper (25ºC) – Max 34.49 W; Average 15.91 W (based on first print).
- Display – Left charge light: Red-charging, Green-charge complete; Right Status light: White-power on, White flashing – image transmission/printing/cooling; Red flashing – no paper/paper jam/cover open/low battery/other error.
- No ink cartridges required.
- Automatic paper sensor.
- One paper tray, standard.
- Mobile printing capability through the Sprocket app.
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity.
- 512 MB memory.
Amazon Kindle Fire
Amazon holds an unlimited number of books including the ones in your local library. With a great battery, support for different file formats and the capacity to hold thousands of books, Amazon Kindle Fire is the best for students with reading habits. It performs the function of a full fledged tablet as it is based on a customized Android OS. It gives you access to e-zines (magazine), video, apps, games, audio books and music content.
- Display 7.00-inch (1024×600).
- 1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor.
- No front camera.
- 512MB RAM.
- Fire OS.
- 8GB Storage.
- Supports Wi-Fi standard 802.11 b/g/n.
- No rear camera.
- 4400mAh non-removable battery.
Tribit Quiet Plus 72 noise-cancelling headphones
Exams and preparations for seminars require great focus. Noise cancellation headphones block out all unnecessary distractions by bringing in the required silence for you to concentrate on the academic task in hand. This is the best headphones for students made available in an affordable price. It helps you study, listen to lectures and both audio and video materials by blocking out all sorts of noise from the outside world. The compact and sleek design also adds to your comfort.
- Enhanced hybrid noise cancellation technology.
- Hi-Fi Sound with deep bass.
- Crystal clear calls (CVC 8.0).
- Qualcomm chip and Bluetooth 5.0 for 49 feet stable connectivity.
- Lightweight and compact design for Ultra-Comfort fit.
- 30 hours playtime and USB-C charging.
Also read : Bose Launches QuietComfort 35 II Gaming Headset
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.