- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
Huawei P40 Pro
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,280Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,999VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹51,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹40,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,839Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
Huawei P40 Pro offers cutting edge technology at a justified price for its excellent camera, blazing-fast performance and high-resolution display.
- Premium design
- Stunning camera
- 5G connectivity
- 90Hz OLED Display
- Google Services are banned that means some apps will never work
- No headphone jack
Huawei P40 series is launched with three new models in the lineup. Huawei P40 Pro has fabulous features and premium design and comes as a direct competition to the Samsung Galaxy S20 series. This device is an absolute beauty with a lot more to offer than just a stunning 50MP camera.
Huawei P40 Pro will start shipping from May at the price tag of Euro 999. It will be available in India as well at an expected price of Rs.82,990.
Huawei P40 Pro is so much about the design, minimalist, simple, yet so elegant. The device is a result of beautiful workmanship by Huawei and leaves a great impression in terms of design consisting of a combination of glass and metal frame. The stylish quad-camera setup on the back with LEICA branding attracts the eyes. To protect it against dust and water, IP68 rating protection is provided.
The display on the front features Quad-curve overflow technology which means four curved edges for an excellent viewing experience. There is no notch but an elliptical punch-hole cutout is present for the 32MP selfie camera on the top left corner of the display. The fingerprint scanner is also in-built in the display while you can use the FACE ID as well for the security purposes. Such type of display makes the device appear thinner and lighter and is very easy to carry around.
The Huawei P40 Pro would be available in two solid colour variants – Black and Silver Frost.
Huawei P40 Pro boasts of a 6.58-inch Quad-curve Overflow Display, seen for the first time on a smartphone. The display flows over to all the edges of the metal frame in real and results in an immersive viewing. The bezels are nearly zero with a significantly big punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera and TOF sensor. The display on Huawei P40 Pro features 90Hz refresh rate on an OLED panel with a resolution of 2640X1200 pixels.
Huawei P40 Pro uses the ultra-fast Kirin 990 5G chipset with an integrated 5G SOC. This is a 7nm based octa-core processor and works better than the ordinary Kirin 990 as in Huawei P30 Pro. This is combined with 8GB RAM and 256GB onboard storage to result in outstanding performance. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB using a nano memory card.
Huawei P40 Pro runs on the EMUI 10.1 which is Huawei’s latest version based on Android 10. The Google Services and Google Play Store is banned on all Huawei devices, so Huawei provides its own Mobile services called the Huawei App Gallery. The graphics and customisations on the Home Screen and Lock Screen are very minimalist. There are a lot of other in-built apps like Huawei Music, Huawei Health, Optimiser, etc., given by Huawei in the new version of the software.
Huawei P40 Pro introduced with an all-new 50 MP Ultra Vision LEICA Quad Camera. The primary lens is a 50MP 1/1.28 inch sensor which is the largest seen on a smartphone to take pictures with super clarity. Huawei P40 Pro also has a 40MP Ultra-Wide Cine camera, dedicated for videos and ultra-wide angle shots. The third lens is the 12MP telephoto lens which enables 5X Optical Zoom, 10X Hybrid Zoom and 50X Max Zoom. The fourth one is the TOF 3D depth-sensing camera for taking perfect portrait shots and professional-level bokeh shots. The camera overall is a master and is capable of taking breath-taking pictures and videos.
On the front is the improved 32MP selfie camera with auto-focus and IR depth camera which allows to produce excellent self-portraits. The front camera also supports 4K video recording.
The Huawei P40 Pro comes packed with a battery capacity of 4200 mAh which can keep the device juiced up easily throughout the day. The AI allocation mechanism by Huawei makes power-efficient use of the battery. The phone comes bundled with a 40W Huawei SuperCharge adaptor which can easily charge the device completely in just 50 minutes. Huawei P40 Pro also supports 27W wireless charging and reverse charging as well.
Huawei P40 Pro stands the best amongst all the flagship devices for it’s beautiful design, overflow display with all curved edges, and a star-performer camera. The lack Google Play services on the device can surely cause a problem, but that’s about it.