Samsung launched its mid-range phone Samsung Galaxy A03 Core, with a stunning design and average camera quality. The traditional design layout had been the significant attention of the phone. However, the phone was launched in 2021, and the processor and features have become obsolete today. Let us see how you can get the best buyback value to sell the old Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
Also Read: Google Pixel 7 Review – Great Cameras But What Else?
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Specifications
The 6.5-inch PLS TFT LCD screen on the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Furthermore, the smartphone’s display has a notch for the front camera and a pixel density of 270 ppi. The device’s estimated screen-to-body ratio is 81.85%.
Moreover, the smartphone is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A chipset and a PowerVR GE8322 GPU, offering a brilliant multitasking experience and 2GB RAM and an Octa-core Cortex A55 processor capable of running at the highest speed of 1.6GHz.
Also Read: Redmi 11 Prime 5G Review – All-Rounder Budget 5G Phone
What Makes Galaxy A03 Core outdated in 2022?
Here are the reasons due to which you may sell your old smartphone:
- The smartphone has not designed for high performance.
- Lack of support for rapid charging.
- The photograph is devoid of colour and saturation.
- Without the use of a fingerprint reader.
- Limited RAM and storage capacity.
Also Read: POCO M5 Review – Loaded In Every Aspect
How to sell Samsung Galaxy A03 Core on Cashify?
Users can quickly sell their old Galaxy A03 Core on Cashify. Follow these easy instruction.
- Create an account, log in to the Cashify app or website, and head to the section where you can Sell Old Phones.
- Choose Samsung as the brand for the phone you want to sell, and then Galaxy A09 Core as the model. You’ll be directed to the Sell old Samsung Galaxy A03 Core page.
- To know the exact buyback value, you need to answer a set of queries about the functionality and condition of the smartphone. Fill in the required information to find the precise value.
- After everything is finished, you will receive the exact market value of your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core. Following that, you may choose the payment method and the time window, i.e., how you want to be paid when the device is picked up from your location. You’ll soon get a confirmation email from Cashify.
Also Read: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review – Finally Something New This Time
Benefits of Selling Old Devices at Cashify
Your one-stop shop for selling used devices is Cashify. We take care to keep the procedure simple and handy for you. From picking up the equipment at your home to processing the payment immediately after everything is finished, our professionals handle everything. Using our AI-based calculator, we want to provide you with the most excellent value for your old smartphone.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy F13 Quick Review – Big Battery With Nice Design
Best Upgrade Options
1. POCO F4 5G
The 6.67-inch touchscreen of the POCO F4 5G has an AMOLED display and supports multi-touch. This display has no bezels with a pixel density of 395ppi and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Additionally, the phone has a 20:9 aspect ratio with a refresh rate of 120Hz. To prevent unintentional falls, Corning Gorilla Glass v5 provides essential protection.
Moreover, a 64-megapixel f/1.8 wide-angle camera, an 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro camera make up the smartphone’s triple camera module, which is placed in the back of the device.
2. Xiaomi Mi 11X
The Xiaomi Mi 11X features an AMOLED 6.67-inch bezel-less screen with a punch-hole. The smartphone’s screen resolution is 1080 x 2400 pixels with a 395ppi pixel density and a 20:9 aspect ratio. It also has a 120Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone also has an Octa-Core (Kryo 585 3.2GHz Single Core + Kryo 585 2.42GHz Tri-Core + Kryo 585 1.8GHz Quad-Core) CPU arrangement, which guarantees lag-free gaming and multitasking, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 (7nm) chipset supported by 6GB RAM.
3. Xiaomi Redmi K50i 5G
The Xiaomi Redmi K50i features a 64-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel Macro camera, an 8-megapixel Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter, and a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
The Xiaomi Redmi K50i’s gorgeous 20.5:9 IPS LCD display is 6.6 inches in size. With a pixel density of 407ppi, a resolution of 2460 x 1080, and a refresh rate of 144Hz, this monitor offers a vivid viewing experience whether you’re watching a movie or playing video games.
Also Read: OPPO F17 Review – Buy It For The Looks
Are you looking to sell your smartphone for the best buyback value? Then Cashify has fantastic deals for you, click here to Sell phone online or Recycle old phone.