Lava Pulse - Display
Screen Size2.4 inches
Screen Resolution240 x 320 pixels
Pixel Density167 ppi
Screen to Body Ratio27.55%
Lava Pulse - Rear Camera
Rear Camera FeaturesDigital Zoom
Rear Camera SetupSingle, 0.3MP
Rear Camera 1 Resolution0.3 MP
Rear Camera 1 TypePrimary Camera
Lava Pulse - Memory & Storage
Phone Variants32MB RAM, 32MB
Expandable Storage Capacity32 GB
Lava Pulse - Design
Dimensions124.5 x 52 x 12.45 mm
Lava Pulse - Battery
Battery Capacity1750 mAh
Lava Pulse - Network & Connectivity
3.5mm Audio JackYes
Audio Jack3.5 mm
SIM Slot(s)Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
SIM 1 Bands2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 900 MHz...
SIM 2 Bands2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 900 MHz...
What is the battery capacity of the Nokia 105 2022?
The Nokia 105 2022 has an 800mAh battery capacity.
What are the dimensions of the Nokia 105 2022?
The dimensions of Nokia 105 2022 are 115.2 x 49.9 x 14.3 mm.
What is the pixel density of the Nokia 105 2022?
The pixel density of the Nokia 105 2022 is 116PPI.
What is the screen type of the Nokia 105 2022?
The screen type of the Nokia 105 2022 is TFT.
Does the Nokia 105 2022 have expandable storage?
No, Nokia 105 2022 doesn't have expandable storage.
What is the Internal storage of the Nokia 105 2022?
The Nokia 105 2022 has 4MB of internal storage.
Does Nokia 105 2022 have an FM radio?
Yes, Nokia 105 2022 supports wireless FM radio.
What network does Nokia 105 2022 support?
Nokia 105 2022 only support a 2G network.
- LAVA, a domestic smartphone brand, has launched a new smartphone, the LAVA X3 2022, which will be available for pre-order on Amazon. The newly unveiled smartphone is the successor to the Lava X2 mobile, which was released in March of this year. This year, the company introduced a few smartphones in the cheap and inexpensive…
- The launch date of the LAVA X3 in India should be announced shortly since the phone has already been teased on Amazon with a dedicated webpage. Pricebaba has now obtained renderings and key specs about the smartphone, thanks to tipster Ishan Agarwal. The photographs showcase the phone’s design from every aspect available. The selfie camera…
- Lava released the Lava Blaze in July with a glass back and a near-stock Android. It came with a price tag of INR8,699 ($106/€103). After this, the company brought a Pro model and a 5G version. Well, now it’s getting ready for the debut of a new Blaze series smartphone, dubbed Lava Blaze NXT. Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Welcomes…
- Lava Blaze 5G will be on sale in India starting on November 15, 2022. The new smartphone is powered by the 7nm MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC. It launched in India earlier this week. Also Read: Nokia X30 5G Comes With Amazing Offering The new 5G smartphone offers a triple rear camera setup. It runs on…
- Lava Blaze 5G is going to official land in India. The smartphone came at the India Mobile Congress(IMC) back in October. This smartphone is claimed as the cheap 5G smartphone in the country. It is available at just Rs. 9,999. Also Read:iPhone Users Facing Glitches After The Latest Update: Here’s Why Now, this comes as a…
- Lava AGNI 5G has quad back cameras, a MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC, and 30W quick charging. Additionally, the Lava Agni 5G offers Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a 90Hz display. A 64-megapixel primary camera sensor, 8GB of RAM, and 10 preset camera functions are other noteworthy characteristics. It is ready to be opened in only…
Best Recharge Plans
- Tata Sky is one of the brands that offer an excellent number of channels and yet comes with affordable packs. However, the name is now changed to Tata play. The Tata sky recharge plans are specifically made to cater for every need of the customers. Tata Sky believes in connecting its viewers to the best…
- Videocon D2H is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider collectively owned by Dish TV and Videocon. The popular satellite provider has managed to retain in the market with its lucrative offers and affordable videocon d2h recharge plans. It is one of the best service providers in India. With the widest channel package options, d2h…