LG Q31 Launched: See All Details Here
LG Q31 is a budget offering. This smartphone comes with a price tag of around INR 13,125.
Highlights of the Story
- LG Q31 is launched as the latest budget smartphone in Korea.
- It has a similar design language as K31.
- The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processor.
Just a month after launching K31 in the US market, LG is launching LG Q31 in Korea. This is coming as the latest budget offering by the company. However, it has a similar design language as the K31.
This smartphone comes with a dual-camera setup, MediaTek processor, 3,000mAh battery, and more. It is also MIL-STD-810G compliant meaning it can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, thermal shock, humidity and more.
LG Q31 Price and Availability
It is pricing at 2,09,000 Won in Korea. This is roughly INR 13,125 in India. It is available in Metallic Silver color option. Moreover, LG Q31 is going on sale in Korea starting from September 25th.
LG Q31 Specifications
It features a 5.7-inch HD+ display with an 18:9:9 aspect ratio. LG Q31 comes with a waterdrop notch at the front and bezels around the display are thick.
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 processor clocked at 2GHz. Additionally, the phone features IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU clocked at 650MHz.
LG Q31 comes with a 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage options. In addition, it will also expand up to 1TB via a microSD card. The phone comes with a dual-camera setup at the back panel along with an LED flash.
Also Read: Leaks: Xiaomi Redmi 9i Price, Colours
In terms of camera, it houses a dual-camera setup with a 13MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture and a 5MP wide-angle lens with a 120-degree field of view. However, for the front, a 5MP camera for selfies and video calling.
LG Q31 packs a 3,000mAh battery. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB, and dual-SIM slot. Additionally, it runs on the Android 10 operating system and features face unlock for security. The left side features volume controls and a key, while the left features a power on/off button.
Also read: Sell old desktop
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…