LG Q31 Launched: See All Details Here
LG Q31 is a budget offering. This smartphone comes with a price tag of around INR 13,125.
Highlights of the Story
- LG Q31 is launched as the latest budget smartphone in Korea.
- It has a similar design language as K31.
- The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processor.
Just a month after launching K31 in the US market, LG is launching LG Q31 in Korea. This is coming as the latest budget offering by the company. However, it has a similar design language as the K31.
This smartphone comes with a dual-camera setup, MediaTek processor, 3,000mAh battery, and more. It is also MIL-STD-810G compliant meaning it can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, thermal shock, humidity and more.
LG Q31 Price and Availability
It is pricing at 2,09,000 Won in Korea. This is roughly INR 13,125 in India. It is available in Metallic Silver color option. Moreover, LG Q31 is going on sale in Korea starting from September 25th.
LG Q31 Specifications
It features a 5.7-inch HD+ display with an 18:9:9 aspect ratio. LG Q31 comes with a waterdrop notch at the front and bezels around the display are thick.
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 processor clocked at 2GHz. Additionally, the phone features IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU clocked at 650MHz.
LG Q31 comes with a 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage options. In addition, it will also expand up to 1TB via a microSD card. The phone comes with a dual-camera setup at the back panel along with an LED flash.
Also Read: Leaks: Xiaomi Redmi 9i Price, Colours
In terms of camera, it houses a dual-camera setup with a 13MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture and a 5MP wide-angle lens with a 120-degree field of view. However, for the front, a 5MP camera for selfies and video calling.
LG Q31 packs a 3,000mAh battery. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB, and dual-SIM slot. Additionally, it runs on the Android 10 operating system and features face unlock for security. The left side features volume controls and a key, while the left features a power on/off button.
Also read: Sell old desktop
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.