LG Stylo 6 Launched In the US
LG recently launched its budget phone with a stylus, aka LG Stylo 6 in the United States.
Highlights of the Story
- LG Stylo 6 recently launched in the US.
- LG Stylo 6 is available at a price tag of $219.99.
- LG Stylo 6 comes with a stylus pen.
LG recently launched its budget phone with a stylus, aka LG Stylo 6 in the United States. The phone looks identical to the renders that were leaked a few days ago and features everything you need from a budget smartphone plus a stylus.
The LG Stylo 6 sports a giant 6.8-inch FHD+ FullVision LCD boasting a screen resolution of 2460×1080 pixels. The display has a waterdrop notch sitting on top boasting a 13MP selfie camera. Next up, the phone runs on MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core SoC clocked up max 2.3GHz alongside a 64GB internal storage and a 3GB of RAM on-board. The device sports a subtle triple camera setup at the back with a 13MP primary + 5MP wide-angle + 5MP depth sensor along with an LED flash.
Also read: Top LG Mobile Phones in India
Apart from that, the phone has a 4,000 mAh battery under the hood capable of producing an output of 15 hours of Talktime while the screen-on-time will certainly go higher than a day with moderate usage. The USP of the phone is its stylus that comes encased in a spring-loaded mechanism on the device that you can use to do a lot of things including taking notes, drawing, sending animated messages, and so on.
Read More: LG Velvet announced
Finally, there’s a 3.5mm headphone jack so for all those audiophiles out there, you are still covered. The phone supports 4G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi and has a microSD card slot with a max 2TB of external storage which is crazy for a budget smartphone.
Talking about the pricing, LG Stylo 6 is available at a price tag of $219.99 in the United States. Those who are interested to buy the phone right away can do so via Boost Mobile in the US at $179.99 after a massive $40 discount plus taxes.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…