Mi 10T Series Launched: Price, Specifications
Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro launched with 144Hz display, triple cameras, and more.
Highlights of the Story
- Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro flagship phones have launched globally.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite is the world’s first phone to be powered by the Snapdragon 750G processor.
- Mi 10T series supports 5G connectivity and 33W fast charging.
Mi 10T and 10T Pro finally launched as the latest flagship models by Xiaomi. It comes as the mid-range smartphones under the 10T series that succeeding the Mi 9T lineup from 2019. However, both new smartphones are the upgrades to the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro that debuted in February.
Xiaomi also announced the Mi Watch that recently launched in India as the Mi Watch Revolve alongside a 65W fast charger.
Alongside the Mi 10T and 10T Pro, Xiaomi has unveiled its Lite version as an upgrade.
Mi 10T, 10T Pro,10T Lite Price
10T is priced starting at Euro 499 (roughly Rs. 43,000) for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and Euro 549 roughly Rs. 47,200) for the 8GB RAM variant. However, Pro starts at Euro 599 (roughly Rs. 51,700) for the base 8GB+128GB variant and Euro 649 (roughly Rs. 56,000) for the 8GB+256GB variant.
Also Read: Oppo A33 (2020) Launched In Indonesia
On the other hand, Mi 10T Lite is priced at Euro 279 (roughly Rs. 24,000) for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Whereas, it comes for Euro 329 (roughly Rs. 28,300) for the 6GB+128GB storage variant.
It comes in Cosmic Black, Aurora Blue, and Lunar Silver color options.
However, it was tipped earlier this week that the 10T series will launch in India in mid-October, coinciding with the launch of the OnePlus 8T.
Mi 10T Pro Specifications
It sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 144Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and punch-hole design to accommodate the selfie snapper. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 865 SoC paired with Adreno 650 GPU. Additionally, it has up to 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and either 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage options expandable with a microSD card.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has a triple-camera setup at the back comprising of a 108MP primary sensor with OIS, a 13MP ultra-wide lens, and a 5MP macro unit for close up shots. It has a 20MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.
Also Read: How To Send Large Video Files On WhatsApp!
Moreover, it packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast-charging. It runs on Android 10-based MIUI 12 custom skin on top. It has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and faces unlock for security.
Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync.
Mi 10T Specifications
It features a 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with 20:9 aspect ratio, and a 144Hz refresh rate. The smartphone powers the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, coupled with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM. In addition, it comes with 128GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
In terms of optics, it has a triple rear camera setup that houses the 64-MP primary sensor, along with a 13-MP secondary sensor that has an ultra-wide-angle lens on top. The camera setup also includes a 5-MP sensor with a macro lens. For selfies and video chats, the Mi 10T offers a 20-MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
It also packs a 5,000mAh battery on the Mi 10T that supports 33W fast charging.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, infrared (IR), and a USB Type-C port. There is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Mi 10T Lite Specifications
It features a 6.67-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 1,080×2,400 pixel resolution, and Gorilla Glass 5. The phone is powered by the brand-new Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC, paired with 6GB of RAM. Additionally, it has up to 128GB of internal storage.
In terms of optics, Mi 10T Lite houses a quad rear camera setup with a 64-MP primary shooter, an 8-MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, a 2-MP macro camera, and a 2-MP depth sensor. There is a 16-MP selfie shooter onboard as well as a part of the hole-punch cutout.
The phone comes with a Z-axis linear vibration motor and packs a 4,820mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. It also includes a Liquid Cool technology for thermal management.
Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…