INR978https://schema.org/InStockFri Mar 31 2023
View all prices
Get maximum cash for your old smartphone
Micromax S115 - Display
Screen Size1.77 inches
Screen Resolution128 x 160 pixels
Pixel Density116 ppi
Micromax S115 - Memory & Storage
Phone Variants32MB 32MB
Expandable Storage CapacityYes, 8 GB
Micromax S115 - Design
Micromax S115 - Battery
Battery Capacity800 mAh
Micromax S115 - Network & Connectivity
3.5mm Audio JackYes
Audio Jack3.5 mm
SIM Slot(s)Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
SIM 1 Bands2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 900 MHz...
SIM 2 Bands2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 900 MHz...
Latest ReviewsView All
- Micromax is back after a short break, and this time the company has unveiled the Micromax IN 2C, a new low-cost smartphone. Micromax’s latest affordable device features an IPS LCD panel, a UniSoC CPU, and an 8-megapixel dual-camera configuration. The Micromax In 2C is a lower-cost alternative to the Micromax IN 2B, with a price…
- A recent report by Micromax has stated that the company is working on a new phone – the Micromax In 2c and it will launch on April 26, 2022. This phone will succeed the Micromax In 2b that came out last year. The microsite on Flipkart has already gone live and gives us a few…
- The complete information and images of the Micromax In 2C have been leaked online. Micromax’s smartphone is likely to hit the Indian market shortly. Several certifying sites have already received the phone, indicating that the device is about to be on sale soon. However, the phone will not include a fingerprint scanner based on the…
- According to a reliable source, the Micromax In 2C will be available in India. In April or early May, ASeveralcertification sites have already received this rumoured smartphone, which suggests that it will be available shortly. Considering the price of this gadget, it is thought to be a low-cost product aims at the sub-Rs 10,000 categories…
- Micromax may release yet another low-cost phone on the market. The smartphone manufacturer, which recently made a comeback in the Indian market, expects to launch the Micromax IN 2C. The smartphone will be the Micromax IN 2B‘s successor. The company had previously released a few phones in the Indian market, including the Micromax In 1,…
- The MediaTek Helio G90 octa-core CPU, which is similar to the mid-range gaming Snapdragon 730G SoC, powers the Micromax In Note 1 Pro. The phone’s 4GB RAM and ARM Mali-G76 GPU work together to enhance graphics and multitasking performance. Additionally, it comes pre-installed with the Android v11 operating system. Now, in order to get the…
Best Recharge Plans
- Read the article to know all of the Jio prepaid recharge plans at one place together, summarized just for you.
- India’s oldest functioning cellular company, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), is a pioneer in providing good service with its affordable prepaid and postpaid recharge plans. Though it’s acceptable that the company was not able to transition to 4G and lost its competition in the market, BSNL data plans have saved the day. Local call rates,…
- Vodafone Idea is the third most popular telecom provider in India. The tough market competition has made the cellular market robust. The brand has been able to sustain its market with affordable VI data plans for prepaid recharge plans. On the other hand, online recharge has also become easy, 100 per cent safe and secure…
- Vodafone-Idea or better known as Vi, is one of the top three telecom operators available in India right now. Since its collaboration, the operator has already brought some great recharge plans for its user – be it prepaid or postpaid. Vi Postpaid recharge plans offer unlimited postpaid plans, the best family postpaid plans, postpaid plans…
- Here is a summarized list of all the available Jio Postpaid Plans below which brings the best benefits for your use.