Moto G 5G To Launch in India Soon
Moto G 5G India launch is tipped and the phones may release in the country in December.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G 5G could launch in India soon.
- It is an affordable 5G smartphone.
- Moto G9 Power will launch alongside in India.
According to the latest rumors, Motorola can soon launch two new smartphones in India. Moto G 5G and MotoG9 Power are the two smartphones according to notable tipster Mukul Sharma. Moreover, these phones launched in Europe earlier this month.
Motorola will soon launch a new phone in India. I mean, real soon.#motorola— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) November 20, 2020
The company at their launch event said that both the phones will be rolled out to selected countries in Latin America, India, Middle East &Asia in the coming weeks. On the other hand, a tweet by Abhishek Yadav indicates that the Moto G 5G is going to launch in India soon. Another tweet by Techno Ruhez hints that there is an upcoming 5G phone in the mid-range segment. However, it is not by Realme or Xiaomi.
Also Read: Realme 7 5G Launched In The UK
Mukul Sharma has not revealed the exact launch dates as yet. Motorola, too, has not made any official confirmation on the availability of its two new G-series smartphones in India. However, we know the Moto G 5G specs and features via their international launches.
Moto G 5G Specifications
It features a 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display with a punch-hole cutout in the middle. Additionally, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio with the screen being certified for HDR10 playback.
Also Read: OPPO Find X3 To Launch In 2021
Moto G 5G is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor and Adreno 619 GPU. It is paired with 4GB or 6GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB storage options to choose from. Additionally, it also supports microSD cards for further storage expansion.
In terms of camera, it houses a triple camera setup on the back that consists of a primary 48MP camera with an f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 118-degree-field of-view, and a 2MP macro camera. In addition, they can record in 4K UHD at 30FPS and are backed by electronic image stabilization (EIS) system.
Also Read: Leaks: Poco M3 Design Renders
For the front camera, there is a 16MP selfie camera on the front housed within the notch cutout in the middle.
Connectivity options include 5G support, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Type-C port, and Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
Also read: Mobile Proximity Sensor Repair
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.