Moto G8 Power Lite Launched In India At Rs. 8,999
The Moto G8 Power Lite is the company’s latest player in the sub-Rs. 10,000 segment.
Highlights of the Story
- The Moto G8 Power Lite is priced at 8,999.
- It packs a MediaTek chipset along with a triple rear camera setup.
- There is also a massive 5,000mAh battery juicing up the device.
Just a couple of days after Motorola launched the Flagship Motorola Edge+ in India, the company is back with Moto G8 Power Lite, the company’s latest budget segment player.
Moto G8 Power Lite Specifications
Comparing with previous Motorola handsets, which offered a low price to performance ratio, the spec-sheet of the Moto G8 Power Lite gets a significant improvement.
So, at the front is a tall 6.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display which comes with a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels. With a 20:9 aspect ratio and a water-drop style notch, we get an 82.2% screen-to-body ratio.
With a decently crafted polycarbonate body, the G8 Power Lite, for the first time in years, gets a speaker placed on the rear. There is also a rear mounted fingerprint sensor on the G8 Power Lite. Powertrain includes an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset which gets paired with the PowerVR GE8320 GPU. With a single RAM and storage variant, the device gets 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage.
Moto G8 Power Lite camera includes a triple rear camera setup at the back which gets a 16MP primary camera coupled with a 2MP macro lens along with a 2 MP depth sensor. At the front is an 8MP selfie snapper residing in the waterdrop notch.
Moto G8 Power Lite battery includes a gigantic 5,000mAh battery with a usual 10W Rapid charging support. The spec-sheet is pretty decent keeping the affordable price tag in mind.
Moto G8 Power Lite launch price in India is set at Rs. 8,999 for the single 4GB+64GB variant. The device is offered in Arctic Blue and Royale Blue colour options. Buyers can get the device from Flipkart, starting 29th May.
Also Read: Motorola Edge+ And Edge Officially Unveiled!
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.