Motorola Launches The Moto G8 Power Lite Entry-level Smartphone; Price, Specifications And More
The phone is touted to be a lighter variant of the Moto G8 Power aka Moto G Power which was launched a couple of months ago.
Highlights of the Story
- The phone comes in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colour options.
- The G8 Power Lite is currently not announced for India.
- The device packs a 720p panel along with a triple-rear camera setup at the back.
Motorola has added yet another smartphone to its portfolio, Moto G8 Power Lite. The G8 Power Lite is new entry-level smartphone which comes at a price tag of GBP 149.99 (Rs 14,000 approximately). The phone is presently scheduled to go on sale in select markets such as Europe, Latin America, Asia, and Australia April 15. The company hasn’t revealed if the smartphone will be launched in other markets, including India.
Being an entry level smartphone, the spec-sheet is decently offered with nothing extraordinary to boast about. Accompanied a splash-resistant chassis is a 6.5-inch Max Vision IPS LCD HD+ (720×1600) screen. Yes, the display isn’t Full HD and its definitely disappointing when we compare it to its rivals lying in the same price segment. The device gets an old-school waterdrop notch and a tall aspect ratio of 20:9. We do get a layer of protective glass but Motorola hasn’t specified if its Gorilla Glass or not.
Also Read: Motorola Moto G7 Power
The powertrain of the Moto G8 Power Lite includes the MediaTek Helio P35 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB built-in storage. You also get support for expandable storage up to 256GB via a microSD card. Tragically, the device packs Android 9 out of the box and it’s unclear if or when it will upgrade to the current standard Android 10.
Optics include a classic triple-rear camera setup at the back which comprises of a 16-megapixel main camera with f/2.0 aperture and PDAF. This is clubbed by a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixdel macro lens. Motorola has offered features like PDAF, HDR, face beauty, Google Lens support and full HD video recording at 30fps in the rear-camera setup. At the front is an 8-megapixel unit with f/2.0 aperture for selfies with support for HDR, face beauty and 30fps 1080p video shooting.
The handset gets a modest 5,000mAh battery, which the company claims can last for up to 2 days. We only get support for standard 10W charging via the micro-USB 2.0 port.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 15,000
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.