Table Of Contents
- 1Upcoming Google Classroom Features
Google is planning a number of new feature to the Google Classroom app on Android. Coming later this year, Google is going to add the offline mode to the app.
This is really useful if you live in an area with little to no connectivity. It will allow students to work on their assignments even when no internet connection is available.
The Google Classroom has experienced a rapid rise in userbase ever since the COVID-19 pandemic started. According to Google, the number of users using the app has risen from 40 million to now over 150 million. This is a growth of almost 275 per cent.
Upcoming Google Classroom Features
The main feature coming to the app will be the ability to work Offline. The offline mode will enable students to review assignments, open Google Drive attachments and even write assignments in Google Docs.
The app will users the option to download all of their Classroom material and work on it later. Google Classroom is also improving the way students attach and submit images. You will be able to perform various actions on images such as crop and rotate, adjust lighting and even combine photos. The combine feature is quite handy if you want to submit your photos as a single document.
Also Read: Garmin Enduro Smartwatch Launched
Having said that, Google Classroom is also bringing new features for teachers. Working and reviewing assignments will be a lot easier, thanks to the ability to grade assignments. Moreover, rich text formatting is also under development. Teachers will also be able to post comments and view stats such as assignment submissions.
It will also bring LMS features such as the Student Information System with the ability to sync the student list and set up classrooms.
Also Read: OnePlus Watch Patent Leaks – Design Revealed
Google is reworking the Google Classroom app thinking of it as a Learning Management System since the majority of users have started to think of it as the same.
As to when these features will make their way to Google Classroom is still unclear. The company has said that they will come sometimes later this year.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.