Here Are Some of the Camera Features for Google Pixel 6 Series
Highlights of the Story
- Google’s next flagship Android phone is just around the corner.
- Both smartphones are said to support 23W wireless charging.
- It might house a 5,000 mAh battery and ditch the in-box charger.
Google Pixel 6 series will launch next month. The lineup may include two phones this time around — Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Although there is confirmation that Google is developing its own chip for Pixel phones. Now, we know the most interesting factor of this series is its camera. However, a new report by XDA has leaked the camera specs and features of the Pixel 6 series.
According to XDA Developers, an internal, unreleased version of Google’s Camera app and additional camera details has surfaced. It reveals that the Google Pixel 6 camera upgrades will include manual white balance adjustment and a so-called magic eraser, which will hopefully bring the object removal tool.
Google Pixel 6 series camera specs
According to the report, it might share the same main and ultrawide camera. The devices will come with a 50-megapixel Samsung GN1 main camera and a 12-megapixel Sony IMX286 ultrawide camera. Furthermore, it reveals that the Pro model will have a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 telephoto camera sensor with 4x zoom support.
Whereas, the vanilla Google Pixel 6 will have an 8-megapixel sensor. The Pro model will come with a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663 sensor. The Pro model’s front camera will offer two zoom levels: 0.7x and 1x. In terms of video recording, the Pro model will support 4K60FPS. It is likely that the Pixel 6 will also support the same video recording setting.
Furthermore, Google Pixel 6 Camera app will also offer new editing abilities. Like an automatic white balance feature that may adjust to the subject’s skin tone, likely building on the more inclusive computational photography algorithm. The company described this at Google I/O earlier this year. The camera’s reported “face deblur” feature will snap multiple photos to help fill in the data when faces get blurred.
The series will also come with a bunch of camera features. These include manual white balance adjustment, magic eraser (likely a post-processing effect) and Scene Lock. The camera will, in addition, come with a feature called a Front torch. It is likely to turn the viewfinder screen to white as a dummy flash while clicking lowlight selfies.
Moreover, Google is said to be working on a Motion Blur feature. It is currently not available on the Google Pixel 6 Pro model at the moment. The feature might be available in the future version of the app. There is also Baby mode. It is likely to recognise babies playing around and automatically take photos of them, among other newly-recognised activities.
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…