Moto Edge S Available For Pre-orders Ahead Of Launch
Moto Edge S is all set to launch in China on January 26. It is now up for reservations in China. The development comes ahead of the launch of the new Motorola smartphone. However, Motorola confirms a few days ago that the smartphone will be launched with Snapdragon 870 processor. Moreover, it can also sport a 6.7-inch display with a 105Hz refresh rate. It is to feature a 64-megapixel primary sensor.
Also Read: Honor V40 Launched: Price, Specifications
The smartphone is already available for pre-ordering in China ahead of January 26 launch. Additionally, it also listed on JD.com. Interested customers can pre-book the device on that website. The launch event will begin at 7.30 pm local time (5 pm IST) and will be livestreamed. However, the price of the Moto Edge S will unveil at the event itself.
Moto Edge S will have the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, which is basing on the 7nm processor architecture and a clock speed of 3.2GHz. It will be the company’s first smartphone to sport the new chipset.
Ahead of its launch, Lenovo China’s general manager of mobile Chen Jin shared AnTuTu scores of Moto Edge S. Moreover, it also scores 679,860 on the benchmarking site and 189,694 on the CPU test of AnTuTu. Moto Edge S scores 290,268 in the display test, 103,322 in the memory test, and 96,576 in the UX test.
In addition, live images of Edge S show that it is likely to have a glossy white finish with a square-shaped camera module at the top left corner on the back panel. It can also come in the ‘Sky’ color option as well as a ‘Beryl’ color variant. The rear camera module is expected to have four sensors, with a 64-megapixel primary snapper. Moto Edge S is likely to come with a dual selfie camera setup at the front.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.