Everything New In The Poco X2 Android 11 Update
Poco X2 has started receiving the stable Android 11-based MIUI 12.1 update, nearly a year after its launch. However, the update comes nearly six months after the X2 received the MIUI 12 update that didn’t bring the anticipated Android 11. This comes along with the January 2021 Android security patch. Moreover, with this update, you can also expect some of the core features of Android 11.
Poco X2 Android Update
The Android 11 update for the Poco X2 is gradually rolling out to the users, according to publications. You will have to wait it out for some days before getting this latest experience.
On the other hand, several users have reported the arrival of the Android 11 update for the Poco X2 on social media. There are screenshots suggesting Android 11 updates coming as the MIUI 220.127.116.11.RGHINXM. Additionally, the update size is 2.4GB and includes the January 2021 Android security patch.
You can check for the Android update on your Poco X2 by going to Settings > About phone. Moreover, some users have raised complaints on Twitter. In addition, after updating their X2 the Android 11 update, they are facing issues and lags in performance. The Chinese smartphone company is yet to address these issues, and a fix for the bugs might be underway. However, the cause of performance-related issues remains unknown at the moment.
@s_anuj Android 11 update on #POCO X2 has many many bugs @IndiaPOCO— Akhil Sai (@Akhilsai_4110) January 25, 2021
1) Slide bar animations Breaking
2)File manager not working properly
3) Pathetic Ram management
4) Replying to messages is too buggy ..i will show scrnshot. Please do Reply Sir pic.twitter.com/Ce4qhDXz9t
Also Read: How To Type In Hindi On WhatsApp!
Poco X2 launching in India in February last year as a rebranded Redmi K30 4G. The smartphone featured a 120Hz display and was based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC. Moreover, it included a 4,500mAh battery that supports 27W fast charging.
- Here's how to watch India vs England test, T20, and ODI series online for free. The series is set to begin on February 5th, Friday
- Tempered glass has the ability to protect your mobile phone screen from accidental drops to a certain limit. Installing a tempered glass is not an easy task and it requires precision. Here we list out a step-by-step installation process to apply the tempered glass on your smartphone.
- Rooting your Android phone brings numerous benefits that most people are unaware of. Not only does it improve your mobile phone's functioning, but it also gives you a wide variety of new features that were not available before. These advantages have been explained in this article, so do not miss out on them anymore.
- Free Fire has a variety of character skins that can be purchased via diamonds. Diamonds are the in-game currency of the game and this is how you can get it for free without purchasing.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Redmi 9 Power is for you if you are looking for a phone which is under Rs 12,000/-, has a large battery, and you want to multi-task.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i is an excellent phone at a budget in India with a blend of more than an average processor.
- The compact and handy design of iPhone 12 Mini will make you fall for it at the first looks.