Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus Phones New Feature – Theme Store
When OnePlus phones will get Android 12 in the coming future, the brand will add a “highly requested feature”. We know the brand offers a bit of customization in their OxygenOS software. However, according to a post on the manufacturer’s forum, they’re about to get a whole lot more. The company confirms that it will add a Theme Store as a feature on its devices in the next major Oxygen OS update. In addition, it will mirror similar features in Samsung’s Galaxy custom software.
OnePlus announced the news in a forum post on Thursday. It plans to hold another online Open Ears Forum on May 18 to discuss the upcoming feature on the OnePlus phones. According to the company, it will take place on May 18 and feature four OnePlus staff members. They will accept applications to participate beginning today until May 12. In turn, they will choose 15 global users who can provide feedback about the theme store. Here are the full event details:
Also Read: Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G Tipped to Launch Soon
- Event time: May 18, 20:00 – 22:00 HKT (17:30 – 19:30 IST, 14:00 – 16:00 CEST, 8:00 – 10:00 EST)
- Application time: May 6 – May 12
- Staff members: Zed Z. Zoey Z. Flora L. Mio L.
- Users: 15 global users
OnePlus Phones New Feature – Theme Store
We’re bringing back the online OEF with a brand-new topic – Theme Store. This may not be an unfamiliar topic for you, as you might have tried some custom themes or wallpapers downloaded from other theme stores before. In fact, this is a highly-requested feature.OnePlus
Theme Stores will make it easy for the user to quickly change the way their device UI looks. Until now, OnePlus phones did not have any official way to easily customize themes. Users so far need to download third-party theme stores to customize their phones. An official Theme Store would allow other users to add their themes as well if that’s something OnePlus considers. Since OnePlus announced that the feature will be available in the next major OS update, we think it is the Android 12 update.
Moreover, OnePlus phones should be getting the Android 12 based OxygenOS update in the coming months
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.