Battlegrounds Mobile India Gamers Under 18 Years of Age to Not Play Without Parents/Guardian Phone Number
Battlegrounds Mobile India is officially the PUBG Mobile India that gamers across India are waiting for. Earlier there were rumors of it launching it as its previous name. However, he company has now officially announced it as Battlegrounds Mobile India. In addition, the company also revealed its new logo earlier today on the company’s official website.
Mobile Number Requirement
It states that if you are under 18 years, you will have to provide the mobile number of your parent or guardian. This is to confirm that you are eligible to play the game, Battlegrounds Mobile India. This is the first time we are seeing this kind of rule in any game so far.
However, Krafton has not clearly specified how would it verify parental consent. It might most probably send a text message to the parents’ mobile asking them for permission to allow their kids to play the game. The SMS could have an OTP, which the player might have to enter in the game to play Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, this is just speculation at this point though.
Gaming Play-Time Limit
Limit on In-App Purchases
If we recall, there were instances of limitless and huge amounts of spend on in-app purchases by kids. This caused a ruckus and a lot of problems for the company. However, the company is now bringing a limit for under 18 years of age.
The game developer states that players under 18 years of age cannot spend more than Rs 7,000 a day for in-app purchases in Battlegrounds Mobile India. But then again, we doubt most kids in India would even spend a single penny for in-app purchases.
With this, Battlegrounds Mobile India looks set to begin its journey in the country again. The title will be up for pre-registrations soon, and open access will follow soon.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…