OPPO A54 Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Oppo A54 launched in the Indian market. However, it made its debut in Indonesia last month. This is a mid-ranger that offers some decent specifications at an affordable price tag. Moreover, it comes as a part of OPPO’s A-series line-up. In addition, it comes with a large 5,000mAh battery and a triple rear camera setup.
Price in India, Sale
Its’ price is starting in India starting at Rs. 13,490 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option. Whereas, it is Rs. 14,490 for the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage option. On the other hand, the high-end OPPO A54 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model is priced in India at Rs. 15,990.
OPPO A54 will be available in three color options — Crystal Black, Starry Blue, and Moonlight Gold. Customers buying the phone via Flipkart are eligible for a Rs 1,000 discount when using HDFC Bank cards. In addition, it will also get mobile protection at Re 1, and 70 percent buyback at Re 1.
OPPO A54 Specifications
It features a 6.51-inch LCD with an HD+ resolution (720 x 1600 pixels). The display has a hole-punch cutout on the top-left for the front camera. In addition, OPPO A54 comes with a standard 60Hz refresh rate support and an 89.2% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood, OPP0 A54 draws power from a MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. It comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. However, one can also add up to 256GB more via a microSD card slot.
In terms of optics, OPPO A54 consists of a main 13-MP sensor, a 2-MP macro unit, and another 2-MP depth sensor. For selfies, there is a 16MP front camera sensor.
The OPPO A54 boots on Android 10-based Color OS 7.2 out of the box. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and comes with AI Face unlock. It also has an IPX4 waterproof certification for splash resistance.
Furthermore, OPPO A54 packs a massive 5,000mAh battery, which supports up to 18W fast charging.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…