Table Of Contents
- 1OPPO Reno 8 SE Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO Reno 8 SE specifications have been out.
- The handset expects to come with a 6.43-inch display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset, 50-megapixel primary camera, and 80W fast charging.
- The series is said to debut in China later this month.
OPPO Reno 8 SE 5G series expects to be out in China later this month and in India in June. Recent rumours have hinted at the specifications and other features of the vanilla model. Among the models in the lineup are the OPPO Reno and OPPO Reno 8 SE. Tipster Yogesh Brar informs us that a 65W fast charging variant will be available. Let us look at the specifications and the price of the smartphone
Also Read: Oppo F21 Pro Launched: Know Everything Here!
OPPO Reno 8 SE Specifications
The smartphone, the most affordable model in the Reno 8 lineup, expects to be out in the coming weeks. The device might have an AMOLED display, Android 12 OS, and a 32-megapixel camera.
The smartphone might have a 6.43-inch display and an LED panel. The smartphone might be powering on the MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset, with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of expanding the internal storage.
The phone is to have a 4,500mAh battery with fast charging support, which is similar to the technology found in the OnePlus 10 Pro 5G. Yogesh informs us that a 65W fast charging variant will be available.
The smartphone will have a triple rear camera: a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor with OIS and an LED flash, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and a 2-megapixel third sensor. On the front, it is to have a 32-megapixel Sony sensor for video chats and selfies. The phone will include an in-display fingerprint sensor, a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera, and ColorOS 12, an Android 12-based custom skin.
The smartphone does not include a 3.5mm audio jack or stereo speakers. That’s pretty much all there is to the Reno 8 SE. When the phone is officially out, we should know the price and availability.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…