Table Of Contents
- 1POCO F4 Design
- 2Specifications (Expected)
- 3Price In India (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- POCO F4 live images have surfaced online, revealing the design of the phone.
- POCO F4 is tipped to come with Snapdragon 870 SoC and a 64-megapixel triple rear camera setup.
- Smartphone is likely to debut globally in June 2022.
POCO F4 5G live photos have resurfaced, displaying the design in all its magnificence. This comes after POCO teased the POCO F4’s launch in India, followed by another teaser teasing the POCO F4 5G’s global launch. The rear panel and camera configuration of the POCO F4 were previously revealed in leaked live photos. Now, Rootmugalaxy has released the live photos of the smartphone in conjunction with tipster Passionategeekz.
The smartphone appears to be a rebadged version of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 in terms of design and features. In March 17, 2022, the Redmi K40 was originally out in China. Let’s have a look at the POCO F4’s features.
POCO F4 Design
Live photos of the smartphone give us a clearer look at the device’s design. It has a gradient finish back panel with POCO logo and a square camera island with a circular camera layout and three lenses aligned in a triangle format, as well as a square camera island with a circular camera layout and three lenses aligned in a triangle format. On the right side, there is a power button and a volume rocker.
The current leak does not expose the POCO F4’s front, but the previous leak revealed a thin-bezel display with a punch-hole cutout in the centre for the selfie camera. The design is similar to that of the Redmi K40.
The smartphone is expecting to include a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and run MIUI 13 based on Android 12. The gadget will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It is believed to have a 4,520mAh battery that can charge at 67W.
According to the live image, the smartphone has a triple rear camera, including a 64-megapixel primary camera. The other two sensors are most likely an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel sensor. On the front, it could include a 20-megapixel selfie camera, comparable to the Redmi K20S.
Price In India (Expected)
The Redmi K20S costs CNY 1,799 (about Rs. 21,000) in China, while the POCO F4 is expecting to cost around the same in India. Phoneset is expecting to make its global debut in June 2022.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…