Redmi 10 Receives Multiple Certifications, Launch Imminent
Xiaomi is definitely prepping for the launch of their Redmi 10 series of smartphones. The vanilla Redmi 10 has appeared on multiple specifications websites recently and it all points to an imminent launch of the device. Moreover, from the looks of it, the smartphone will be launched in the Asian market initially.
Noted tipster Mukul Sharma took to Twitter to reveal all certifications websites the smartphones has been spotted in. The smartphone has made an appearance on the Indian SIRIM certification website in Malaysia. Furthermore, the smartphone has received the Indonesian Telecom certification as well. Additionally, another Redmi phone of most likely the Redmi 10 series has also been spotted on the Indian BIS certification website.
From the looks of it, the latest series of smartphones by Xiaomi will launch as a successor to the Redmi 9 series of handsets. Currently, the Redmi 9 series of smartphones has three smartphones under it. These smartphones are namely the Redmi 9, Redmi 9 Power and Redmi 9 Prime.
Moreover, the Redmi 10 has appeared on the multiple certification websites with the model number of 21061119AG. The other smartphone that has appeared on the Indian BIS certification website was listed with the model number of 21061119BI. Now, from the looks of it, this seems to be belonging to the same series of smartphones.
Redmi 10 Series: What More?
Previously, the Redmi 10 was first spotted on the FCC certification website. Moreover, it was listed with the same model number as well. The FCC listing revealed a couple of key details about the device. As far as the Redmi 10 specifications are concerned, the smartphone will run on MIUI 12.5 right out-of-the-box. Additionally, the smartphone will also come with dual-SIM 4G slots.
Moreover, the smartphone was listed on the FCC website with three variant options. These variants include 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB and 6GB/128GB options for the upcoming Redmi device.
Additionally, a tipster going by the name of Kacper Skrzypek had revealed that one of the smartphones in the Redmi 10 series will come with a 50-megapixel primary rear sensor. He goes on to say that this will be a Samsung S5KJN1 sensor alongside a Sony 8-megapixel IMX355 secondary sensor. He also tipped the availability of a third 2-meagpixel macro lens in the rear camera setup.
This is all that is known about the upcoming series of Redmi smartphones for now. However, we look forward to coming across more information about the series in the coming days.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…