Table Of Contents
- 1Availability and Price
- 2Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung has launched a new Copper Blush colour option for Galaxy F23 5G.
- The new model comes in two variants with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Samsung and ICICI Bank are offering discounts on purchases.
Samsung has launched a new Copper Blush colour option for the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G that recently launched in India. This surprise makeover ups its game and glam quotient as it would surely entice a lot of youngsters. The company has launched Galaxy F22 last year and this smartphone comes as a successor to it. However, besides the colour, the model includes similar features as all other variants. Moreover, the recently launched Galaxy F23 5G brings many first-ever features to Galaxy F series range, let us look at them below:
Availability and Price
The base model with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage starts at Rs. 15,999. Whereas, the top-end 6GB RAM and 128GB storage version comes at a price of Rs. 16,999. Samsung Galaxy F23 5G will be available across Samsung.com, Flipkart.com and select retail stores starting May 16, 2022. It also has an additional instant bank discount of Rs. 1,000 on ICICI cards. Apart from the new Copper Blush colour, it is available in Forest Green and Aqua Blue colours.
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G Specifications
The smartphone packs a 6.6-inch 1080p display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch cutout. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The phone is also promised to receive two years of OS upgrades and four years of security updates.
Under the hood, Samsung Galaxy F23 5G is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC, along with up to 6GB of RAM. There is also 6GB virtual RAM expansion support that essentially uses the built-in storage to virtually expand memory capacity.
Furthermore, Samsung Galaxy F23 5G flaunts a triple rear camera setup with a main sensor of 50-megapixel. The camera setup also includes an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. There is an 8-megapixel front camera sensor for selfies and video calls. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. The phone also features Adaptive Power Saving technology that is claimed to enhance battery efficiency.
Samsung Galaxy F23 5G comes with 128GB of onboard storage as standard that is expandable via microSD card (up to 1TB) through a dedicated slot. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also comes with Samsung Pay support over NFC. Further, there is Dolby Atmos support for enhanced audio playback.
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…