Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus 10 Specifications (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 10 will sit between the OnePlus 10R and the OnePlus 10 Pro.
- The flagship OnePlus smartphone is coming with a Snapdragon and a MediaTek chipset.
- OnePlus 10 might not come with an alert slider.
OnePlus has just completed the OnePlus Ace launch event in China. In India, the device will be known as the OnePlus 10R when it launches later this month. A new report has leaked the another OnePlus Phone OnePlus 10 specifications and features just minutes after the OnePlus Ace launch event. OnePlus is testing two chipset variants of the OnePlus 10. Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ SoC powers one of the two prototypes while MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC powers the another.
It is not yet clear which chipset will be there in the final OnePLus Phone version. The base model will have 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB of internal storage. It will ship with Android 12 and a layer of Oxygen OS 12 on top.
The camera on the OnePlus 10 will be coming in collaboration with Hasselblad. According to the report, the device will have a triple-camera setup on the back. It will feature a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 16-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
OnePlus 9, on the other side, has a 48-megapixel main camera, a 50-megapixel ultrawide camera, and a 2-megapixel monochrome sensor. A 32-megapixel front camera sensor will be available for selfies.
OnePlus 10 Specifications (Expected)
In terms of charging, the standard OnePlus 10 will support 150W fast charging right out of the box. 4800 mAh battery will power the smartphone. While the battery capacity is slightly lower, the charging speed is faster than that of the 10 Pro.
The phone will have a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display on the front. The display will employ LTPO 2.0 technology for dynamic refresh rate switching at rates of up to 150Hz.
According to the report, the alert slider will be out from the vanilla model. If this is true, the OnePlus 10 will be the second smartphone to launch without an alert slider, following the OnePlus Ace, aka the OnePlus 10R.
The OnePlus 10R might be available in two different models in the future. It will come in two flavours: one that supports 150W fast charging and the other that supports 80W charging. Realme GT Neo 3 was available in March, and the new phone is likely to be a renamed version of the same phone.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…