Tecno Pova Neo India Launch Date Officially Scheduled – Check Here
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno Pova Neo India launch date has been set for January 20, 2022.
- Previously, the smartphone went official in Nigeria for Naira 72,500 (roughly Rs. 13,100).
- Key specs include Helio G25 SoC, 6000mAh battery, 18W fast charging support and more.
In December, 2021, Tecno launched their Tecno Pova Neo in Nigeria. Now, the brand is all set to finally launch the handset in the Indian market as well. The company took to its official social media channels to reveal that the Tecno Pova Neo India launch date has been scheduled for January 20, 2022.
The smartphone went official for Nigerian Naira 72,500. Now, in India, this converts to roughly Rs. 13,100. We can expect the device to launch for somewhere around this price tag or lower in India. Thanks to the Nigeria launch of the device, we also know of the smartphone’s full list of specifications. Without any further ado, here is a quick rundown of the specs!
Tecno Pova Neo Specifications
The smartphone sports a 6.82-inch HD+ LCD display. In addition, the display comes with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels and a 120Hz touch sampling rate. Under the hood, the handset is powered by the MediaTek Helio G25 SoC. This entry level chipset pairs up with the PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
Moving to optics, the Tecno Pova Neo features a dual rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor and a secondary AI sensor along with LED flash. At the front, the handset offer an 8-megapixel selfie shooter.
Talking about battery, here is where the Tecno Pova Neo stands out, big time. It packs a massive 6000mAh battery. In addition, this rated battery capacity is coupled with 18W fast charging support. There is an USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer purposes.
There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security. The device also offers a 3.5mm headphone jack and measures 171.39 × 77.25 × 9.1mm. It comes in the The Pova Neo measures 171.39 × 77.25 × 9.1mm. It comes in three color options – Geek blue, Obsidian, and Powehi colour options.
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why we think iPhone 13 is essentially FAILED in India.
- Should you buy the OnePlus 9 in late 2021?