Vivo Y20A Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Vivo is adding another smartphone to its ever-expanding Y-series by the brand. Vivo Y20A launches in India as the latest smartphone offering from the company. Moreover, it joins the Y20 and Y20i as a low-cost smartphone for the masses. However, it looks like the new smartphone comes as a downgrade to Vivo Y20.
Also Read: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android?
However, the Vivo Y20A specifications are largely similar to that of its siblings. All three smartphones share an identical camera configuration, battery capacity, screen size, and design elements. Like all Vivo devices, the new smartphone manufactures at the company’s Greater Noida facility.
Vivo Y20 A Price in India, Availability
This new smartphone comes for Rs. 11,490 in India for the lone 3GB + 64GB storage model. It will come in two color options – Nebula Blue and Dawn White. The Vivo phone will be available across mainline partner retail stores, Vivo India e-store, and other major e-commerce websites starting January 2.
Also Read: Best Markets In Dubai To Buy Electronics
Vivo Y20A Specifications
It features a 6.51-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) IPS display. Additionally, this dual-SIM (Nano) runs on Android 11-based FunTouch OS 11.
Under the hood, it is powered by the Snapdragon 439 SoC. It comes with 3GB RAM onboard. In addition, it comes with up to 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded via a dedicated microSD card slot.
Also Read: SmartPhone Buying Guide 2020
Vivo Y20A has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 13-MP primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture, a 2-MP bokeh lens with f/2.4 aperture, and another 2-MP macro lens with f/2,4 aperture. At the front, the phone has an 8-MP selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture.
It packs a 5,000mAh battery with 10W fast charging support. The company claims that the phone can last for more than 17 hours of online HD Movie streaming and more than 10 hours of gaming. The handset features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on board.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…