Table Of Contents
- 1Oppo Reno8 Pro: Colour Options, RAM, and Storage in India (Expected)
Highlights of the Story
- Reno 8 series smartphones were launched in China last evening.
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro will be available in 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB options.
- This device will be available in Green, black, and white colours.
Oppo debuted the Oppo Reno8 series smartphones in China. Moreover, the Oppo Reno 8 Pro+, Oppo Reno8 Pro, and the vanilla Reno 8 were all unveiled. The Oppo Pad Air and Oppo Enco R TWS were also released in China alongside the Reno 8 trio.
In India, the Oppo Reno 8 series is likely to debut in June, which is not far away. A fresh rumour has disclosed the Oppo Reno 8 Pro’s colour choices, RAM, and storage combinations before its introduction. In India, the Reno 8 Pro will be available in three colour variants.
Oppo Reno8 Pro: Colour Options, RAM, and Storage in India (Expected)
According to Passionategeekz, the Oppo Reno 8 Pro will be available in 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB configurations. As per this leak, India will not receive the 8GB+128GB base model that was unveiled in China yesterday. The smartphone will be available in three colorways: green, black, and white, with the marketing titles Glazed Green, Glazed Black, and Glazed White, respectively. Finally, according to the source, Oppo may not launch the Reno 8 Pro+ in India.
The Reno 8 Pro has a 6.62-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a refresh rate of 120Hz, and a screen-to-body ratio of 92 per cent. The gadget is powered by a Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC with a 2.4GHz clock speed. In India, this might be the first phone using the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC. The device has up to 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
A 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel snapper make up the triple rear camera configuration. For selfies, there’s a 32-megapixel Sony IMX709 camera on the front. The Reno 8 Pro is powered by a 4500mAh battery with an 80W Super Flash charging system. A MariSilicon X chip is also included in this gadget, which is touted to improve camera performance. Other features include an in-display fingerprint scanner, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Type-C connector, 7.57mm thickness, and 188-gram weight.
- Choosing a new air conditioner for your house can be confusing when you have several options available like spilt, windows, tower and Cassette air conditioners. The options could seem daunting with the variety of air conditioners available. Also, you can even be under pressure to select a new system, depending on your circumstances. However, if…
- iQOO smartphones are doing well in the market because they have an understanding of the desires of an Indian consumer, a good smartphone at a reasonable price. Read this article if you are confused about which phone to buy between iQOO Neo 6 and iQOO 7. Also read: New OnePlus Phone Tipped To Launch With…
- If you frequently travel on Delhi Metro, you must have noticed that the internet does not work well during peak hours and when the metro goes through underground tunnels. We tested both Jio and Airtel while travelling from Noida to Gurugram. Although this is not a scientific experiment, we tried to be as fair as…
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…