YouTube Shorts Beta Begins In The US
YouTube has been experimenting with the idea of Shorts for quite a while now. The feature is a direct competition to the likes of TikTok, which allows users to post a short video.
Neal Mohan, the chief product officer said that Shorts will be coming to the United States in March this year. The Google-owned company has already realized the potential of Shorts with its availability in India for quite some time.
According to the blog post by YouTube, the number of channels that are using the new feature has tripled since December of 2020. YouTube Shorts is already getting more than 3.5 billion views on a daily basis worldwide.
It was speculated that YouTube was working on the feature in April last year, but the company did not launch it until September. For quite some time, both Instagram and YouTube were wondering how to compete with TikTok globally.
What do you think of the new feature? Let us know in the comments below!
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?