YouTube Shorts Beta Begins In The US
YouTube has been experimenting with the idea of Shorts for quite a while now. The feature is a direct competition to the likes of TikTok, which allows users to post a short video.
Neal Mohan, the chief product officer said that Shorts will be coming to the United States in March this year. The Google-owned company has already realized the potential of Shorts with its availability in India for quite some time.
According to the blog post by YouTube, the number of channels that are using the new feature has tripled since December of 2020. YouTube Shorts is already getting more than 3.5 billion views on a daily basis worldwide.
It was speculated that YouTube was working on the feature in April last year, but the company did not launch it until September. For quite some time, both Instagram and YouTube were wondering how to compete with TikTok globally.
What do you think of the new feature? Let us know in the comments below!
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.