Facebook Launches “Bars” App For Rapping Enthusiasts
Facebook has been constantly churning out new features to keep its userbase engaged. Having said that, in recent years, the social network is facing tough competition from various apps such as ByteDance’s TikTok.
The latest addition to the company’s portfolio of apps is BARS. The new app allows users to create and share raps. The main reason Facebook has developed is that rappers now can focus on creating quality content without having to go into technicalities and investing in high-end equipment and production houses.
Audio production tools can be complicated, expensive and difficult to use. With BARS, you can select one of our professionally-created beats, write lyrics and record yourself dropping bars (sic.) The company also added, “BARS auto-suggests rhymes as you’re writing to keep your flow going. You can also jump into Challenge mode and freestyle with auto-suggested word cues. Choose from a variety of audio and visual filters to take your creations to the next level (sic.)According to Facebook
BARS is now available on the Apple App Store in the United States of America. Right now, the app is invite-only and available only in the US.
What do you think of Facebook’s new BARS app? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi
- Recently OPPO launched its latest smartphone, OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. Speaking of the name first, Oppo could have used some other short and crisp name and yes there is 5G also. Here is a quick review of the all-new OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G in just 2 minutes. Design As for the design, there has been…
- How To Win A OnePlus 9 For FREE?
Latest ReviewsView All
- Read the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review to know if it is really the best camera phone of the year.