Facebook Launches “Bars” App For Rapping Enthusiasts
Facebook has been constantly churning out new features to keep its userbase engaged. Having said that, in recent years, the social network is facing tough competition from various apps such as ByteDance’s TikTok.
The latest addition to the company’s portfolio of apps is BARS. The new app allows users to create and share raps. The main reason Facebook has developed is that rappers now can focus on creating quality content without having to go into technicalities and investing in high-end equipment and production houses.
Audio production tools can be complicated, expensive and difficult to use. With BARS, you can select one of our professionally-created beats, write lyrics and record yourself dropping bars (sic.) The company also added, “BARS auto-suggests rhymes as you’re writing to keep your flow going. You can also jump into Challenge mode and freestyle with auto-suggested word cues. Choose from a variety of audio and visual filters to take your creations to the next level (sic.)According to Facebook
BARS is now available on the Apple App Store in the United States of America. Right now, the app is invite-only and available only in the US.
What do you think of Facebook’s new BARS app? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
- iQOO 7 Extreme Gaming Test - PUBG, COD Mobile, and Asphalt 9 Gameplay
- All truths revealed about the most-awaited 5G availability in India
- Mi 11X Pro vs OnePlus 9R vs iPhone 11 Full Comparison
- 25 most interesting questions with the gaming beast, iQOO 7 5G
- OnePlus 9R Vs iPhone XR Vs iPhone 12 Full Comparison: Which One To Buy?