Oppo just launched its new phone, Oppo A72. It will soon be announced in India, as announced by the Oppo officials. It is costing Rs.19,990. It is like an advanced verse of Oppo A52 and is expected to be launching mid-August./oppo-a72-price-in-india
About the Phone
- 5000 mAh battery, 18W Fast Charger
- 1080p Neo-display
- 48MP quad camera
- Dual stereo speakers
- ColorOS 7. 1
- Not water/dustproof
- 4GB RAM
- Spammy bloatware preinstalled
- Undetected micro USB port
Oppo just launched its new phone, Oppo A72. It will soon be announced in India, as announced by the Oppo officials. It is costing Rs.19,990. It is like an advanced verse of Oppo A52 and is expected to be launching mid-August.
Oppo A72 is a budget smartphone but no one can tell this just by looking at it as it has got a nice big screen, a relatively thin body. It adopts 3D Quad-curve design with optimized curvature, which provides a better experience. Oppo A72 overall has a great design and a thin body. The phone feels solid and fine in hand. The modern USB type-C has been adopted as the charging data and transfer port and it also includes a headphone jack. It weighs around 192 grams. The colour choices given are twilight black and Aurora purple and it comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. Add in the thin bezels around the side of the display although no waterproofing is one reasonable sign of its low budget price.
Oppo A72 gives you an ultra-high-resolution display of 6.5-inch (2400* 1080). It is sharp and bright and more than adequate for all the key tasks that are from browsing across the web to sitting back and watching movies. The screen to body ratio is 90.5%. Oppo had to cut some corners to reach this price point, but the display doesn’t appear to be one of them.
Oppo A72 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with a 64-bit capable octa-core CPU and Oppo’s Hyper Boost performance engine that increases the speed of apps and games and the overall system runs smoothly with 128 GB storage (which is expandable by micro SD card). On paper that’s an okay level of performance for the price, you’re paying. The processor is sufficient and would not lag anytime while you are using.
In Oppo A72 you get Oppo’s ColorOS on top of Android 10. But if you are used to the clean stock Android then you might find the bright shades and extra visual flourishes rather overwhelming at first. A Game space app that comes pre-installed on the phone, which mutes notifications and blocks background processes while you’re gaming, supposedly improves performance. There isn’t any real difference, but it’s an interesting extra to have if you’re trying to get more demanding games working more fluidly.
Oppo A72 gives you a quad-lens having 48 MegaPixel main camera ( f/1.7 large aperture, a 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, and two unique portrait-style, 8 MegaPixel ultra-wide camera, 2 MegaPixel depth camera, and a 2 MegaPixel black and white array. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. With a 1/2″, 48 MP sensor, photos that are cropped or zoomed-in can ensure a good picture. The phone should easily handle every condition whether ultra-clear video, pure night view, or beauty selfie.
Oppo A72 has a 5000mAh large battery which gives you decent battery life. It comes with an 18W charger which charges your phone faster even while you’re gaming.
In this price bracket, Oppo A72 is a great device. If the launch price will be around the expected tag making the device probably an easy buy. It is a great device and offers brilliant features and feel while being budget-conscious. If you are tight on budget and want a great value-for-money device, Oppo A72 is your phone. But if you can extend your budget, you can buy Realme X3 or OnePlus NORD in a bit higher price segment.
First ImpressionsView All
Popular NewsView All
- Do you want to play PUBG Mobile from the comfort of your own home? Perhaps you’re a streamer who wants to be protected against DDoS attacks. We’ll tell you which VPNs are ideal for PUBG in the section below. There could a number of reasons why you would want to use a VPN to play PUBG. It’s…
- Pokemon games have shaped the childhood days of most of the gamers out there. From the classic Pokemon Red, Yellow and Blue game on the GameBoy to Pokemon Emerald, Fire Red for the GameBoy Advance, these games are quite literally evergreen. Moreover, these games are the reason why the franchise has such a massive undying…
- Garena Free Fire is easily one of the best battle royale games available to play in India. The game competes with BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) and Call of Duty Mobile. Now, Apex Legends is on the way as well and Indian players will have four distinct battle royale games to choose from. Now, Garena Free…
- Do you want to learn more about Brawl Stars’ new Legendary Brawler and how to get one? You’ve arrived at the point where you’ll learn all you want to know. This article explains how to gain legendary brawlers for free in Brawl Stars. We all know how difficult it is to pull off a legendary…
- Apex Legends Mobile is now finally available to download. However, the popular battle royale game’s mobile version is only available in select countries for now. Unfortunately, the Apex Legends Mobile release date in India is currently under wraps. But, going by the fact that the game has already gone official in certain countries does hint…