Oppo Reno 4 Pro Renders Leak Ahead Of Indian Launch
Official renders of Oppo Reno 4 Pro are leaked online just a few days before launch on July 31st.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo Reno 4 Pro leaks found online.
- It is set to launch in India on July 31.
Just a few days before the launch of Oppo Reno 4 Pro on July 31, speculations on the same are higher. Some official renders of the smartphone give us a look at the phone.
The Oppo Reno 4 Pro was launched in China last month ( June). But according to some reports, the Indian variant will be a little different from the Chinese variant.
The smartphone has a punch-hole design with a quad-camera rear setup unlike the triple rear camera launched in China. The fourth camera on the Reno4 Pro could be a dedicated macro lens but currently, there is no official word on it. It is rumored to have Snapdragon 720G instead of the 765G.
Let’s look at the specs that are available in the Chinese variant of the smartphone.
Oppo Reno 4 Specifications
It features a 6.55-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution AMOLED screen. The display supports a 90Hz high refresh rate and is certified for HDR10+ playback. With a punch-hole design on the top-left corner of the phone, it gives a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro has Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with an octa-core CPU and Adreno 620 GPU. It has up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
In terms of optics, the phone has a triple rear camera setup with a primary 48MP lens, a 13MP telephoto lens, and a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera. On the front, housed within the punch-hole cutout is a 32MP selfie camera.
It is packed with a 4000 mAh battery with 65W fast charging via SuperVOOC 2.0 fast-charging adapter that Oppo claims can go from 0-100% in 36 minutes.
In India, it is expected to be priced around Rs. 32,000. Then again, we cannot be sure about the details yet.
Also read: Gionee Mobile Price List In India
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…