Realme C3 Launched in India
Realme C3 has been launched in India. The phone can be bought via Flipkart, Realme.com, and will soon be available through Realme partner offline stores across India. The Realme C3 sports a water-drop style notch, and a small chin down low. Other key specifications include a MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor, a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio, and it’s offered in two colour options. The Realme C3 succeeds the Realme C2 – the favoured budget smartphone offering from Realme that was launched last year – but features highly improved specifications from its predecessor.
Click here to compare mobile phones
Realme C3 Specifications
- Android 10 based Realme UI
- 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1600 pixels) water-drop notch display with 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 12MP + 2MP Primary Cameras
- 5MP Front Camera
- 12nm MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- Upto 4GB RAM
- Up to 64GB storage (expandable with a dedicated microSD card (up to 256GB) slot)
Realme C3 Price in India
The Realme C3 is priced in India at Rs. 6,999 for its 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt storage model, and Rs. 7,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model. The phone is going to be available in Blazing Red and Frozen Blue colour options.
The Realme C3 packs a 5,000mAh battery that’s touted to supply up to 43.9 hours of talk time, 10.6 hours of PUBG, 20.8 hours of online movie playback, and 727.7 hours of standby time. The phone measures 164.4x75x8.95mm, and weighs 195 grams. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Micro USB port, USB OTG, VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, GPS/Beidou/ Galileo/Glonass/A-GPS, and more. Sensors on board include magnetic induction sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, gyro-meter, and accelerometer.
Read also: Best mobile phones under 10000
The new Realme phone is full of features like dual mode music share, focus mode, three-finger screenshot, and private information protection.
- Funny Interview With Mobile Phone Dealer in DelhiThu, 9 Jul'20A funny interview with a mobile phone reseller who makes the video fun with his Punjabi accent.
- Best Not So Popular Non-Chinese AppsThu, 2 Jul'20Let us discuss a few applications which are the best not so popular non-Chinese apps. You must have these apps on your smartphones.
- How To Make A Wifi Signal Booster At Home?Sat, 9 May'20While we are all locked at home, we are using our Wifi a lot. We all want high-speed internet and if the speed of wifi goes down, all of us start to panic. Are you looking for tips on how to improve your wifi signal? Few simple household hacks can make your life easier. Watch…
- Cashify 21Day Lockdown Challenge: Week 2 & 3 RoundUpThu, 16 Apr'20Staying indoors doesn’t mean you can’t keep yourself active, productive, and have some fun. So here’s presenting #CashifyChallenge where each day of the #21DayLockdown we’ve been challenging people to make good use of their time at home. From push-ups to plank and keeping surroundings clean, take a look at the best of these challenges from…
You May Also ReadView All
With leaks and rumors floating around, it’s time to take a look at the most anticipated new phones coming in 2020. We already know the big trends of 2020: 5G is coming, along with it will come bigger batteries in our smartphones, faster speeds, more and better cameras that allow you to zoom further, capture ultra-wide images and get more detail in pictures. Of course, 2020 will also be a hugely important year for foldable phones, an experiment barely launched in 2019, foldable phones should prove their worth in 2020 and compete against traditional smartphones.
With the amount of task processing that today’s smartphone SoC has to accomplish, a good battery backup is a must to have. If your usage also involves a fair amount of gaming, using navigation and the likes, 4000mAh battery mobiles are what you need. 4000mAh battery phones in India have topped the sales rank because of the fact that a fully charged phone will last well for the whole day long depending on how heavily a user uses it. Especially 4000mAh battery phones are mostly bought as the prices are nominal for most individuals. Cashify could help you bridge the premium amount by selling the old phone and receiving the sold amount with just one click at your doorstep. We have sorted out a list of the best 4000mAh battery phones that would be appropriate for users across the globe. With Cashify’s compare option, you can differentiate prices and features easily. Our meticulously created list of Samsung smartphones with battery 4000mAh in India will provide you the most convenient way to compare prices with each other. With a single click on the name label against any phone in the list, you will be taken to the detailed specification of that phone along with a comprehensive review from the Cashify’s review experts. You can compare upto three phones at a time.
Not only this, but you could also sell your refurbished or old phone at a phenomenal cashback price from us with just a single click. Detailed specifications and expert reviews can be found on click over the mobile name in the below mentioned 4000mAh battery mobile list. Be assured, Cashify being the market leader in selling/ buying your old smartphone – you have landed at the right place to make a choice of 4000mAh battery mobile phone in India you always wanted.
- Vivo Y30 Launched In India!6 Jul 2020