Realme C3 Launched in India
Realme C3 has been launched in India. The phone can be bought via Flipkart, Realme.com, and will soon be available through Realme partner offline stores across India. The Realme C3 sports a water-drop style notch, and a small chin down low. Other key specifications include a MediaTek Helio G70 octa-core processor, a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio, and it’s offered in two colour options. The Realme C3 succeeds the Realme C2 – the favoured budget smartphone offering from Realme that was launched last year – but features highly improved specifications from its predecessor.
Click here to compare mobile phones
Realme C3 Specifications
- Android 10 based Realme UI
- 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1600 pixels) water-drop notch display with 89.8 percent screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 12MP + 2MP Primary Cameras
- 5MP Front Camera
- 12nm MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- Upto 4GB RAM
- Up to 64GB storage (expandable with a dedicated microSD card (up to 256GB) slot)
Realme C3 Price in India
The Realme C3 is priced in India at Rs. 6,999 for its 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt storage model, and Rs. 7,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage model. The phone is going to be available in Blazing Red and Frozen Blue colour options.
The Realme C3 packs a 5,000mAh battery that’s touted to supply up to 43.9 hours of talk time, 10.6 hours of PUBG, 20.8 hours of online movie playback, and 727.7 hours of standby time. The phone measures 164.4x75x8.95mm, and weighs 195 grams. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Micro USB port, USB OTG, VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, GPS/Beidou/ Galileo/Glonass/A-GPS, and more. Sensors on board include magnetic induction sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, gyro-meter, and accelerometer.
Read also: Best mobile phones under 10000
The new Realme phone is full of features like dual mode music share, focus mode, three-finger screenshot, and private information protection.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.