Samsung Galaxy M31 Teased!
Samsung Galaxy M31 has been teased. It will launch in India soon. The handset is claimed to return with an improved 64MP camera. The core Samsung Galaxy M31 specifications will likely be similar to its predecessor Galaxy M30s. Sources indicate that the smartphone will sport a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with a notch atop to house the selfie camera. It’ll have a huge 6,000mAh battery and Exynos 9611 chipset, which were seen in last year’s Galaxy M30s also. Software-wise, the Samsung Galaxy M31 will come with Android 10-based One UI 2.0 out of the box.
Read also: iQoo 3 Leaked!
It will offer an upgraded 64MP camera sensor. Apart from this, the Samsung Galaxy M31 would be available in two RAM and storage configurations: 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. The phone is probably going to possess dual SIM slots with support for a microSD card. The smartphone will have an L-shaped camera bump at the rear, which would house a 64MP primary camera paired with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a depth sensor, and a macro lens. We don’t know the phone’s front camera details till now. The Galaxy M30s had shipped with a 48MP triple rear cameras and 16MP selfie shooter.
Read also: OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, 8 Lite Teaser
In addition to the Galaxy M31, Samsung is additionally gearing up to launch Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M21 smartphones. The handsets are going to be slightly cheaper than the M31. Going by the leaks, the Galaxy M21 also will be powered by Exynos 9611 chipset, but sport 24MP dual rear cameras and 4GB RAM. As more details come out we’ll keep you updated!
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.