Samsung Galaxy M31 Teased!
Samsung Galaxy M31 has been teased. It will launch in India soon. The handset is claimed to return with an improved 64MP camera. The core Samsung Galaxy M31 specifications will likely be similar to its predecessor Galaxy M30s. Sources indicate that the smartphone will sport a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with a notch atop to house the selfie camera. It’ll have a huge 6,000mAh battery and Exynos 9611 chipset, which were seen in last year’s Galaxy M30s also. Software-wise, the Samsung Galaxy M31 will come with Android 10-based One UI 2.0 out of the box.
Read also: iQoo 3 Leaked!
It will offer an upgraded 64MP camera sensor. Apart from this, the Samsung Galaxy M31 would be available in two RAM and storage configurations: 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. The phone is probably going to possess dual SIM slots with support for a microSD card. The smartphone will have an L-shaped camera bump at the rear, which would house a 64MP primary camera paired with an ultra-wide-angle lens, a depth sensor, and a macro lens. We don’t know the phone’s front camera details till now. The Galaxy M30s had shipped with a 48MP triple rear cameras and 16MP selfie shooter.
Read also: OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, 8 Lite Teaser
In addition to the Galaxy M31, Samsung is additionally gearing up to launch Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M21 smartphones. The handsets are going to be slightly cheaper than the M31. Going by the leaks, the Galaxy M21 also will be powered by Exynos 9611 chipset, but sport 24MP dual rear cameras and 4GB RAM. As more details come out we’ll keep you updated!
- Funny Interview With Mobile Phone Dealer in DelhiThu, 9 Jul'20A funny interview with a mobile phone reseller who makes the video fun with his Punjabi accent.
- Best Not So Popular Non-Chinese AppsThu, 2 Jul'20Let us discuss a few applications which are the best not so popular non-Chinese apps. You must have these apps on your smartphones.
- How To Make A Wifi Signal Booster At Home?Sat, 9 May'20While we are all locked at home, we are using our Wifi a lot. We all want high-speed internet and if the speed of wifi goes down, all of us start to panic. Are you looking for tips on how to improve your wifi signal? Few simple household hacks can make your life easier. Watch…
- Cashify 21Day Lockdown Challenge: Week 2 & 3 RoundUpThu, 16 Apr'20Staying indoors doesn’t mean you can’t keep yourself active, productive, and have some fun. So here’s presenting #CashifyChallenge where each day of the #21DayLockdown we’ve been challenging people to make good use of their time at home. From push-ups to plank and keeping surroundings clean, take a look at the best of these challenges from…
You May Also ReadView All
With leaks and rumors floating around, it’s time to take a look at the most anticipated new phones coming in 2020. We already know the big trends of 2020: 5G is coming, along with it will come bigger batteries in our smartphones, faster speeds, more and better cameras that allow you to zoom further, capture ultra-wide images and get more detail in pictures. Of course, 2020 will also be a hugely important year for foldable phones, an experiment barely launched in 2019, foldable phones should prove their worth in 2020 and compete against traditional smartphones.
With the amount of task processing that today’s smartphone SoC has to accomplish, a good battery backup is a must to have. If your usage also involves a fair amount of gaming, using navigation and the likes, 4000mAh battery mobiles are what you need. 4000mAh battery phones in India have topped the sales rank because of the fact that a fully charged phone will last well for the whole day long depending on how heavily a user uses it. Especially 4000mAh battery phones are mostly bought as the prices are nominal for most individuals. Cashify could help you bridge the premium amount by selling the old phone and receiving the sold amount with just one click at your doorstep. We have sorted out a list of the best 4000mAh battery phones that would be appropriate for users across the globe. With Cashify’s compare option, you can differentiate prices and features easily. Our meticulously created list of Samsung smartphones with battery 4000mAh in India will provide you the most convenient way to compare prices with each other. With a single click on the name label against any phone in the list, you will be taken to the detailed specification of that phone along with a comprehensive review from the Cashify’s review experts. You can compare upto three phones at a time.
Not only this, but you could also sell your refurbished or old phone at a phenomenal cashback price from us with just a single click. Detailed specifications and expert reviews can be found on click over the mobile name in the below mentioned 4000mAh battery mobile list. Be assured, Cashify being the market leader in selling/ buying your old smartphone – you have landed at the right place to make a choice of 4000mAh battery mobile phone in India you always wanted.
- Vivo Y30 Launched In India!6 Jul 2020