Realme Narzo 20 Vs Realme 7: Detailed Comparison
Realme has recently launched the Realme Narzo 20 and it is indeed a great mid-ranger. This made us want to compare it to another great mid-ranger, the Realme 7. Here is a detailed comparison of the two to help you decide which one to get.
Highlights of the Story
- Both the Realme Narzo 20 and Realme 7 are mid-rangers
- The Realme Narzo 20 comes with the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC
- Realme 7 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Narzo 20 packs a 6000mAh battery while the Realme 7 packs a 5000mAh one
The mid-ranger smartphone market has flooded with great options to go for. Realme is a company which is one of the most trusted and successful smartphone brands in India. The company has always provided excellent mid-rangers alongside value for money premium-end devices. When the Realme Narzo series of phones launched earlier this year with the Realme Narzo 10, it had taken the market by storm. The smartphone packed a great gaming processor along with a big battery and display.
This time, Realme has decided to step it up a notch with the Realme Narzo 20. The specifications of the device prove it to be a great mid-ranger. However, what most people might wonder is how it compares with another incredible mid-ranger. This is why we decided to pick Realme 7 for a detailed comparison with the Narzo 20.
Realme Narzo 20 vs Realme 7: Key Specifications
For starters, the Realme Narzo 20 features a 6.5-inch HD+ display. Additionally, the smartphone has a 20:9 aspect ratio along with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio. On the other hand, the Realme 7 features a 6.5-inch screen as well. However, the difference lies in the quality of display and screen-to-body ratio. The Realme 7 has a full-HD+ display as opposed to the HD+ display in the Narzo 20. Furthermore, the Realme 7 comes with a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio.
On the processor front, the Realme Narzo 20 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. This octa-core chipset is paired with 4GB of RAM. On the other hand, the Realme 7 is powered by a slightly better MediaTek Helio G95 SoC chipset. The chipset is paired with up to 8GB of RAM. Also, both the devices have up to 128GB of internal storage configuration.
When it comes to the camera setups, the Realme Narzo 20 has a triple-camera setup. The setup includes a 48MP primary sensor along with a secondary 8MP ultra-wide sensor and a macro lens. On the other hand, the Realme 7 has a quad camera setup as opposed to the triple camera setup in the Narzo 20. Additionally, the setup includes a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP secondary sensor along with two other B/W and Macro sensors.
Finally, the Narzo 20 packs a whopping 6000mAh battery along with 18W fast charge support. On the other hand, the Realme 7 comes with a 5000mAh battery paired with 30W Dart Charge support.
Realme Narzo 20 vs Realme 7: Price
The Realme Narzo 20 price in India starts from Rs 10,499 for the 4GB/64GB variant. The 4GB/128GB variant is priced at Rs 11,499 in India. Furthermore, the smartphone comes in two color options namely Glory Silver and Victory Blue.
On the other hand, the Realme 7 price in India starts from Rs 14,999. The 8GB/128GB variant has been priced at Rs 16,999 in India. Additionally, the smartphone comes in two color options as well, namely Mist Blue and Mist White.
Which To Buy?
Both the smartphone prove to be excellent value for money mid-rangers. However, the Realme 7 is a slightly more premium mid-ranger than the Narzo 20. Also, the Realme 7 comes with a much powerful processor than the Narzo 20.
The MediaTek Helio G95 shows up to 42% better benchmark scores than the Helio G85. This is because of the fact that the G95 has a architecture than the G95. However, the Helio G85 comes with a better GPU frequency.
Even if we do not take the processor into consideration, the Realme 7 has a much better camera setup. Not only is it a quad camera setup, it includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor in it.
The battery front might also be confusing to a few other people. Even though the Realme Narzo 20 packs a huge 6000mAh battery, it is paired with a slow 18W fast charger. The Realme 7 on the other hand has a big 5000mAh battery along with 30W Dart Charging. This easily makes the Realme 7 a better choice in the battery department as well.
All-in-all, the Realme 7 is a clear winner in this comparison and if you can extend your budget by Rs 5,000, it is definitely the way to go.
However, a 5K price difference is actually huge and many people might not be able to go that far. In that case, the Realme Narzo 20 actually is a great option. Not only does it provide an excellent processor for gaming and multitasking, it has a great camera setup as well. Also, the massive 6000mAh battery will easily last you 1.5-2 days on normal usage. For the price, the Narzo 20 definitely packs the punch and is a great smartphone to go for.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…