Oppo F21 Pro Review – This Phone is All About Design and Selfies
Table Of Contents
- 1Review Summary
- 2Oppo F21 Pro Price in India and Variants
- 3Oppo F21 Pro Review
With the debut of the Oppo F21 Pro and Oppo F21 Pro 5G, Oppo has expanded its F-series of smartphones. Both devices are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets and run Android 12 with ColorOS 12 on top. We will be talking about the former today. F21 Pro is the less expensive of the two at Rs 22,990. To make the Oppo F21 Pro look as premium as possible, Oppo has chosen a Fiberglass-Leather design.
Although the phone is known for its fantastic camera, it also has a long battery life and offers a superb user experience. Today, we’ll take a look at how the F21 Pro stacks up to the competition. Read our review to decide whether or not the latest Oppo F21 Pro is a good investment.
- Unique leathery rear panel
- Powerful selfie camera
- 33W SuperVOOC fast charger
- Dual Orbit Lights
- RAM expansion feature
- Lacks 5G Connectivity
- Heating issues
- No stereo speakers
- No 4K recording
- No ultra-wide lens
- 4500 mAh
- Android v12
- 6.43 inches
The Oppo F21 Pro 4G costs Rs 22,999 for a single 8GB + 128GB storage variant. It will be available in two colour options: Cosmic Black or Sunset Orange. Fibreglass and leather are combined in the latter for a more premium look. The Oppo F21 Pro will be on sale starting on April 15th.
The design of the Oppo F21 Pro is very different from what you’re used to seeing. The smartphone’s slim and lightweight design helps it appear elegant while also making it simple to use with one hand. The phone comes in two colours: Sunset Orange and Cosmic Black. It looks like a high-end phone but is also youthful and fun. It should be noted that the leather finish is only available on the Sunset Orange colour variant.
At 175 grammes, the Oppo F21 Pro is a breeze to hold in one hand, and I had no trouble using it that way. The device is comfortable to grip because of its flat edges. There is a power button on the right and a volume rocker and SIM card slot on the left side. The loudspeaker and USB Type C port are located at the bottom of the device.
There is an AMOLED display on the Oppo F21 Pro featuring a 90Hz refresh rate. The screen has a maximum brightness of 600 nits, making it ideal for reading in bright sunlight. The screen is good for binge-watching because it has good colour reproduction.
The Oppo F21 Pro has a triple back camera layout that includes a 64MP main camera, a 2MP microscope camera, and a 2MP macro camera. There’s also a 32-megapixel front-facing camera. The 64MP main camera captures stunning images in bright sunlight. It captures photographs with excellent clarity, vibrant colours, and fine details.
When it comes to specs, the Oppo F21 Pro is backed by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Oppo F21 Pro could have used a more powerful processor at its price point. While the Oppo F21 is great for everyday use, we noticed some lags when multitasking or playing games.
The Oppo F21 Pro comes pre-installed with Android 12 and the ColorOS 12 skin. The UI has a lot of features and customization options.
The Oppo F21 Pro comes with a 4,500mAh battery and a 33W fast charger. The battery life of the device is very good. With the 33W charger, the phone can be charged from 0 to 100 per cent in about one hour.
There’s no doubt that the F21 Pro’s main focus is how it looks and how it feels. Oppo F21 Pro is a solid mid-range phone with a wide range of features. In addition, the device includes SuperVOOC fast charging as well as the most recent version of the Android OS.
A few things are missing, such as dust and water protection and stereo speakers. Furthermore, the F21 Pro’s underlying chipset makes it feel somewhat out of place in the midst of a growing market of competitors. However, it still tends to impress on a regular basis because of its solid performance. We’ll have a full review of the F21 Pro very soon so stay tuned with Cashify.
Latest ReviewsView All
Tips & TricksView All
- Facebook verification is important for brands and public figures or anyone that separate themselves from the crowd and get the blue checkmark for authenticity. Here is a guide that will help you through the process of getting you page verified on Facebook.
- Telegram has announced its paid premium membership with the aim to help run the platform and develop it further. If users buy the premium membership of the platform they can get access to some of the new features that were not previously available.
- Most users are unaware of Instagram's "Your Activity" feature that keeps that of everything you do on the platform. The feature also lets you see the first ever post that you have liked on Instagram. And here is a guide to view the first post that you liked on Instagram.
- YouTube creators have seen a huge boom in the last couple of years. More and more creators are joining the platform to showcase their talent and build their audience. We have a few tips for all those creators out there that will help you gain more subscribers for your channel.
- The iOS 16 is all set to launch later this year and the Beta release of iOS 16 features the much-talked-about lock screen customizations. Now you can customize the clock font & color, add a depth effect to lock screen wallpapers, add widgets, and much more. Here is how to customize your iPhone lock screen…
First ImpressionsView All
- TWS market in India weighs heavier in the budget segment. Where people are looking to buy the best TWS under 2000 to 5000 rupee range. But I’m aware of the audiophiles out there in the country who are always looking to try out new experiences, money not being a bar. Now if you count yourself…
- Vivo has launched its latest contender in the market, which goes by the name Vivo T1x. Vivo isn’t usually associated with smartphones designed for gaming and performance, but that’s about to change with its T lineup of smartphones, which are specifically designed for gamers. The Vivo T1x and the Vivo T1 5G are both part…
- Google I/O is a yearly conference in Mountain View, California. With the I/O 2022, Google has launched the Android 13 for the public to use(beta version for selected users for now). Google has promised to bring us some noteworthy improvements to the technical stem of its software roots. Here are the best features you will…
- Tecno Pova 3 Summary Tecno has been doing really well under the Rs 10000 bracket in India. The company has launched several phones in past, some of which were really good. Following the trend, the brand has launched another budget phone in India, Tecno Pova 3. Tecno Pova 3 is the successor to the Tecno…
- iQOO Neo 6 Summary iQOO has always been known for its performance-centric phones which come at a very reasonable price. The iQOO Neo 6 is no different. It is the first Neo series phone to launch in India from iQOO. The phone packs a Snapdragon 870 chipset and up to 12GB of RAM for top-notch…