Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
The A-series from Samsung comprises different smartphones with some of the unique features and now the time has come to add the latest ones to this line-up. The company has already launched the Galaxy A02s and A12 belonging to the budget range and now the smartphone brand is gearing up to reveal its cheapest 5G smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, globally. You will be getting a powerful processor along with a huge battery back-up and the latest Android 11 in this smartphone. Here is everything that you must know about this device./samsung-galaxy-a32-5g-price-in-india
About the Mobile Phone
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G derives its power from a 5000 mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging. The latest smartphone from Samsung comes with 5G Speed and powerful performance. The smartphone runs on Octa-core Dimensity 720 chipset and features 48MP Quad-camera setup along with 20MP Ultra-Wide selfie camera and Android 11 for running this device.
- 20MP Ultra-Wide selfie camera
- Huge 5000 mAh battery
- 5G connectivity
- 60Hz refresh rate screen
- NFC enabled
- Gorilla Glass protection
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Android 11 OS
- IPS LCD display
The A-series from Samsung comprises different smartphones with some of the unique features and now the time has come to add the latest ones to this line-up. The company has already launched the Galaxy A02s and A12 belonging to the budget range and now the smartphone brand is gearing up to reveal its cheapest 5G smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, globally. You will be getting a powerful processor along with a huge battery back-up and the latest Android 11 in this smartphone. Here is everything that you must know about this device.
The A-series smartphones are known for their vertical camera modules, but in this latest mid-range device, the Samsung Company has done something different and chosen a diverse stylistic path.
Now you won’t see common camera blocks on the rear side as the three main camera modules are present separately, featuring a small overhang over the surface. Also looking at the fourth module, it’s discreetly decorated, flushing with the rear surface and placed next to the main sensor.
The rear panel of the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G may look new but the front panel features the same design and comes with an Infinity-V notch, but not prominent as in the Galaxy A31. The front and the rear plastic panel are held together by a metallic frame.
The bottom side is included with a Type-C charging port, a speaker grille and a 3.5mm headphone jack. There is a power button with an integrated fingerprint sensor on the right side along with the volume rockers.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD Infinity-V display, featuring an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a pixel density of 405PPI. For the best visual experience, the FHD+ display has been provided with 1080 pixels of resolution and 60Hz of refresh rate along with screen to body ratio of 81.6%. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass V3.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G uses Android 11 out of the box for providing a smooth user interface. The smartphone derives its power from the 5G optimized Octa-core Dimensity 720 chipset, based on 7nm technology. For handling the graphics, the smartphone is stuffed with Adreno 619 GPU supported with 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM option for smooth gaming and multitasking. There is 128GB of internal storage, which can be expanded via MicroSD Card., which is something great that you will see in a smartphone from this price range.
For the best photography experience, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G is mounted with a 48MP primary camera on the rear side, featuring an aperture of f/2.0. Along with the primary camera, the smartphone is provided with a 5MP Macro Vision camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP Ultra-Wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture and 5MP with f/2.4 aperture Depth Camera. The additional features included in the rear camera are PDAF-LED Flash, Panorama and HDR. The rear camera supports 1080P video recording at 30fps.
On the front side, the smartphone is stuffed with a 20MP Ultra-Wide angle camera, featuring an aperture of f/2.2 and supports 1080P video recording at 30fps.
For regular usage without caring much for the battery backup, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery, ensuring usage for two full days without recharging your smartphone. For charging the smartphone, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G comes with 15W Turbo Power quick charging facility, ensuring hours of power in just minutes. The other features included are Type-C port and a 3.5mm headset jack.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G comes with a decent processor and features a huge battery backup along with a nice set of cameras. If you are looking for a smartphone with the cheapest price tag along with 5G connectivity and all these features, then the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G is the best one to go with.
Latest ReviewsView All
How long does it take to charge A32?
What is the display specifications for A32?
What is the battery size of A32?
- The Samsung Galaxy A14 5G is seen in CAD-based renders. It appeared back in October. Today the first leaked press image revealed they were close. The new smartphone will appear more like its predecessor. Along with the triple camera and the waterdrop notch. Also Read: Add Caption Or Dismiss It While Forwarding Media On WhatsApp, Your Choice. Tipped…
- Are you waiting to buy a premium smartphone that too at an affordable price? So don’t worry as Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is here to end your wait. The smartphone is at a maximum retail price (MRP) of Rs. 75,500. Also Read: Nothing Phone (1) Receives Nothing OS 1.1.7 Update Discounts On Samsung Galaxy S21…
- As Samsung is bringing updates to its smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has begun receiving its very own update to One UI 5. It is based on Android 13. Well, even its successor Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is even bringing the same action. Also Read: WhatsApp Is Working On New Desktop Feature: Check Here Now, even the successor is…
- Samsung brings a stable version of One UI 5.0 based on Android 13 for Samsung Galaxy A53 5G users in European countries. Moreover, the exciting news is that this software update has arrived ahead of its time. Also Read: Twitter Blue Tick In India, Check The Prices Now! The software update of One UI 5.0 for the…
- The South Korean tech giant Samsung is getting ready to launch the S23 series next year. Now, the company brings some amazing offers for its customers. The most premium smartphone of the S22 series, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is now available for Rs 11 for some users. Also Read: Nokia X30 5G Comes With Amazing…
- The Samsung Galaxy A71 was a popular phone when it debuted in 2020 because of its wide variety of features and appealing characteristics. The phone wasn’t bad, but technology has improved at an unbelievable rate, and today several phones that offer better value for the money. It would be a great idea to upgrade and sell your old…
- Samsung Galaxy A20s was launched in 2019, as the same tells you. It’s been more than three years since the smartphone was first released in India. The smartphone has a decent camera and supports fast charging. But, in 2022, you cannot expect this device to cope with your needs. It is the right time to…
- Companies are launching phones every other month. Samsung is also a leading name in the same. In 2020, Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy A21S, claiming to be a value-for-money product. However, after critical review, we realised that the smartphone significantly lacks the features of its competitors. And so, now might be the right time to sell your…
- Samsung Galaxy A10 came out in 2019 and has been discontinued in the present day. The features can now not keep up with the era’s demand; thus, considering an upgrade makes sense. Check out this article if you want to Sell Samsung Galaxy A10. Also Read: Google Pixel 7 Review – Great Cameras But…
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s is a fantastic smartphone with a low price tag. Furthermore, when released in 2021, the Galaxy A03s performed admirably. At the time, the 13-megapixel triple rear camera was the most appealing feature. However, the phone started to lose functionality in 2022 and stopped delivering the expected flawless performance. So, we think this…
- Samsung launched its mid-range phone Samsung Galaxy A03 Core, with a stunning design and average camera quality. The traditional design layout had been the significant attention of the phone. However, the phone was launched in 2021, and the processor and features have become obsolete today. Let us see how you can get the best buyback value…
Best Recharge Plans
- Tata Sky is one of the brands that offer an excellent number of channels and yet comes with affordable packs. However, the name is now changed to Tata play. The Tata sky recharge plans are specifically made to cater for every need of the customers. Tata Sky believes in connecting its viewers to the best…
- Videocon D2H is an Indian direct broadcast satellite service provider collectively owned by Dish TV and Videocon. The popular satellite provider has managed to retain in the market with its lucrative offers and affordable videocon d2h recharge plans. It is one of the best service providers in India. With the widest channel package options, d2h…
- Realme C22VSPOCO M3 Pro 5GVSKnow More
- OnePlus 10R 5GVSXiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5GVSSamsung Galaxy A73 5GKnow More
- Motorola Moto G72VSApple iPhone 14 PlusVSKnow More
- Google Pixel 7VSOnePlus 10T 5GVSMotorola Moto Edge 30 UltraKnow More
- Apple iPhone 14 MaxVSXiaomi 11i 5GVSMotorola Moto Edge 20Know More