Page 3 - Smartphone Reviews
Apple iPhone 12 Review – Powerful Throwback To Classic Design
The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 comes with 5G connectivity and sports a magnetic backing which Apple loves to call as ‘MagSafe’ for wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy F41 – F For Full On
Samsung Galaxy F41 has a combination of a large and vibrant display with a powerful battery, a stunning design, and HD support.
OnePlus 8T 5G Review – Solid Upgrade To Flagship
OnePlus 8T brings the best of features on-board with a Fluid AMOLED, 65W Warp Charge, Snapdragon 865 under-the-hood, and the latest OxygenOS 11.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – Beauty And The Beast
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Review – One Of The Bests You Can Buy Under 10,000
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
Samsung Galaxy M31s – Buy It For Big Battery and Display
Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
Recent ArticlesView All
- Unlocking your iPhone with your facemask on is something that users were requesting since the start of the pandemic and this feature has finally arrived. To enable this you will be required to have watchOS 7.4 on your Apple Watch and iOS 14.5 in iPhone to get the new unlocking experience. And here's a guide to enable this and unlock your iPhone even while wearing a mask.
- iPhone 11 was introduced in the Indian market in September, 2019. The phone possesses a stunning 6.1 inches Liquid Retina display. It is also a good combination of hardware and software. It comes with iOS 13 that can be upgradable to iOS 13.5. The phone also has a good camera array with 4K shooting and…
- Apple stunned their audiences by introducing the iPhone X also known as iPhone 10 to the world. Introduced in October, 2017 iPhone X is powered by iOS 11.1.1 that can be upgraded. It comes with a 5.65 inches OLED display. Apple being true to its words, advanced the camera to a dual-camera for both front…
- iPhone 8 was introduced to the Indian buyers in September, 2017. It was a flagship phone from Apple four years ago. An iPhone 8 may be a decent choice for someone who is an average user as its battery just works fine and is sufficient. An iPhone 8 has a 4.7 inches display with 65.6%…
- A lot of Apple users have always complained about how Apple products are expensive and if buying older versions would help with the cost-cutting. Here’s an article stating if iPhone 7 is value for money or not? Every coin has two sides and so buying an iPhone 7 would come with its pros and cons…