Top 5 Bluetooth Speakers Under Rs. 5000 & Rs. 10000
Bluetooth speakers have been in the trend for years due to their accessibility and portability. Although an array of options are available in the market, there are significant factors to choose one for self. The most highlighting ones easily fit into the budget of either 5k or 10k. Keeping that in mind, we’ve explained the best Bluetooth speakers for all budgets, along with their pros and cons. The more you go through it, you’ll explore the most lucrative features of each.
Highlights of the Story
- A Bluetooth speaker is an excellent portable gadget that eliminates the pain of connecting long cable wires.
- The accessibility and features of a Bluetooth speaker aren’t limited, some speakers are water-resistant, some feature some extra addon features.
- Here are some of the Best Bluetooth speakers under Rs. 5000 and Rs. 10000.
The days had gone when we carried long wires and boom boxes to a party. Now we have portable speakers that are small in size and connect via Bluetooth to your smartphone to deliver a heart-throbbing sound wirelessly. Just Switch on the speaker and connect it with your smartphone via Bluetooth and bang-on, it becomes the star of the party.
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under Rs 5000:
In the old days, an aux cable was required to connect to the audio source. However, the Bluetooth speakers solely rely upon the audio system and Bluetooth protocol. Therefore, they directly link to the source device (mobile/tablet).
There are a wide variety of Bluetooth speakers available at Amazon and other offline stores and here we have handpicked a few Bluetooth speakers in different price segments, have a look at these.
1. Ultimate Ears Wonderboom
Ultimate Ears is a US-based Bluetooth speaker and earphone manufacturer and they are well known for producing high-end audio products at an affordable price range. The UE Wonderboom Bluetooth speaker is an amazing speaker that is compact in size yet built like a tank to withstand all the abuses you throw at it. These speakers are waterproof and feature two 40mm drivers and passive radiators that deliver a wide soundstage as well as detailed mids and highs.
- It has a round-cylindrical design and soft rubber-coating. The build quality is very rugged, you can even throw it like a paintball and the device will still work as nothing happened.
- The speaker has bass radiators and a 360-degree sound portal. It’s extremely sound-rich and booming with 3D effects.
- There are 2 lithium polymer batteries in it and the battery can last for 10 hours.
- UE Wonderboom is absolutely waterproof. So be it indoors or outdoors, carry it anywhere you want.
- At the range of 86 decibels, the sound output is clear and crisp.
- At full volume, the sound quality seems to deteriorate a bit.
- No 3.5mm audio out port
- No NFC connectivity
2. JBL Flip 3 Stealth Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
One of the best Bluetooth speakers for all budgets is JBL fLIP 3. This specific Bluetooth speaker is famous for its signature sound effect. There are dual external passive bass radiators therefore, it creates an oomph sound effect, which is perfect for outdoor parties or picnics. The speaker is absolutely compatible with all ranges of smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
- Rugged build quality and is splashproof.
- There is a built-in microphone to receive calls.
- Decent battery life with 10 hours of playback time.
- Some distortion at higher volumes
Best Bluetooth Speakers Under Rs. 10,000
As the price range elevates from 5k to 10k, the quality and durability of the speakers certainly improve. At a budget of 10k, you can surely buy an outstanding Bluetooth speaker that produces the perfect sound. From hundreds of options, we’ve gathered the best Bluetooth speakers under Rs. 10,000.
Also Read: Top 10 Non-Chinese Smartphones Of All Time!
1. Bose SoundLink Micro
Bose SoundLink Micro Produces extremely great sound considering the compact size it comes in. The speaker contains a tear-resistant silicone strap, which makes it absolutely portable and compact. The speaker is IPX7 water resistance rated and its rugged build quality ensures the speaker is capable of handling anything from falls to dunks in water. The Bose Soundlink Micro is a compact speaker that performs remarkably well for a speaker of its size, with a crisp, clear, and detailed audio performance.
Also Read: Top 5 Smartphones In 2020 With Best Cameras!
- Rugged design with IPX7 water resistance rating.
- The tear-resistant strap is a great addon as it can cling onto a belt loop, bicycle handle, hooks in the kitchen, etc
- Features an improved microphone that sounds great while taking phone calls.
- Compact in size and sounds better than the speakers twice its size.
- Quite expensive compared to the competition
- Average battery life
- Sound degrades at higher volume levels
- micro-USB port for charging
2. Boat Stone 1400
The Boat Stone 1400 compact Bluetooth speaker is a bulky speaker and is designed with advanced IPX5 water-resistant design that makes it a goto speakers for all environments. The speaker has an adjustable flat-strap with break-proof material, which makes it quite portable and handy. The speaker features a 70 mm driver and a dynamic 30W HD sound.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under 50,000
- IPX5 water-resistant design for rugged performance
- Comes with Bluetooth V4.2/ Aux/ USB compatibility.
- An excellent choice for large spaces with minimalistic voice distortion.
- USB Type-C charging port and a 2500 mAh lithium battery.
- Occasional Connectivity issues
- This product isn’t completely waterproof. It’s rather splashproof, which protects it from a few raindrops, but not from a heavy water splash.
3. LG XBoom Go PK5
The LG XBoom Go PK5 is a sturdy speaker and is built like a tank with IPX5 splash-proof certification. The speaker has a great industrial design, and you’ll be able to feast your eyes to a set of LEDs that circle the speaker’s drivers. The LG Xboom Go PK5 is undoubtedly a great sounding speaker which is proudly enabled in partnership with Meridian Audio. The speaker delivers impressive Bass-centric audio but considering the big size, it’s not as loud as it seems it should be.
- Sturdy Build quality along with IPX5 splash-proof certification
- Punchy bass and Clear mids
- Long-lasting battery life
- Bulky design
- Bass is not impressive
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…